Graduation Rate (Student-Athletes) - NY6 Teams

Graduation rate for athletes same as for regular students. It is per cent of students entering and graduating from that school.in 6 years. It is a new figure every year. TX do count against you even if they graduate from another school. I think a lot of Cane players who leave early for the pros do finish in that time frame. That gives a player who goes pro after 3 years to complete 1. GPR is a different story. They do not count TX and leaving early against the school if they are in good standing when they leave. The 6 years is what takes the avearage student to graduate nationwide

Advertisement
Graduation rate for athletes same as for regular students. It is per cent of students entering and graduating from that school.in 6 years. It is a new figure every year. TX do count against you even if they graduate from another school. I think a lot of Cane players who leave early for the pros do finish in that time frame. That gives a player who goes pro after 3 years to complete 1. GPR is a different story. They do not count TX and leaving early against the school if they are in good standing when they leave. The 6 years is what takes the avearage student to graduate nationwide

"The NCAA tabulates GSR, which only penalizes schools with players who transfer or sign with professional teams if those players were not in good academic standing when they left."

https://www.si.com/college-football/2015/12/18/northwestern-notre-dame-academic-rankings

I think UGA being so **** low at 53 is actually a lil concerning considering Richt was there and I'm pretty sure Graduation rate is a 4-5 yr statistic.

That won't be tolerated by UM administration. The school has emphasized graduating athletes since the 80's. Give credit toTad Foote (even if you don't like him) and Sam Jankovich, among others.

UGA is disgraceful, as is OSU.

Advertisement
Back