Graduation Rate (Student-Athletes) - NY6 Teams

AG2

Redshirt Freshman
4C4931A6-266B-40A7-813E-D9685977EE71.jpg

Advertisement
that's really impressive for ucf considering what the grad rate is for the school as a whole

Advertisement
For all of the chest thumping the B10 does about their league from an academic standpoint Wisky and OSU are super low on that list.

I think the rate when JJ was here was fairly close to that, in the 70's. St Bobby was in the teens at the same time I think. Our kids have always been much better than the image even they wanted. I would like the see that measured with a time limit on it in comparison to "regular students. Kids take like 6 years now, while football players are out in 4 or sometimes 3. Measure general population after 4 and see that rate. I bet football players beat it.

Advertisement
I think UGA being so **** low at 53 is actually a lil concerning considering Richt was there and I'm pretty sure Graduation rate is a 4-5 yr statistic.

If you can't get through UCF with unlimited tutors then something is seriously wrong.

Advertisement
UCF truly is the cream that has risen to the top of football in the state of Florida.

Bravo to the young men and their leaders.

Advertisement
If you ain’t first, you’re last.

So we finished last in the ACC this year...interdasting.

I guess you and the three yahoos that dv me have never heard of the great Ricky Bobby. I find your lack of culture disturbing

I upvoted, but "culture?" Come on, boogie. You stretching it.

That was part of the joke. A comedy movie featuring will farrel is most definitely not culture lol Although there was a frenchie in that movie

Does this exclude kids going pro after 3 years and unable to graduate in that timeframe?

If not, numbers are probably skewed and would make sense why UCF is top dog. Don't think as many kids are going pro early from there compared to the other programs.

How the **** did we fall to 88%? We were in the upper 90s last I looked.

And miss me with that nonsense about how you have to make exceptions if you want to win. This number is all about how hard the program tries to get the kids to graduate. Every single kid on the team, on every team, can graduate if properly motivated. They don't have to be rocket scientists, but they can get a degree if they put in work. Whether they do or not has everything to do with the staff, not how smart they are.

Does this exclude kids going pro after 3 years and unable to graduate in that timeframe?

If not, numbers are probably skewed and would make sense why UCF is top dog. Don't think as many kids are going pro early from there compared to the other programs.

I believe they take that into account. I think as long as a kid is on track to graduate when he leaves it doesn't count against you.

Advertisement
Back