Grad Transfer LT from Cal

TBH I'm fine with Navuaghn playing RT with Brown playing LT and Odogwu providing depth with starter experience

Would rather use spots on a DT and RB

You really think Donaldson will be able to just step right in at RT? I can see at G but am skeptical at RT. Also I'm not sure Brown beats out St Louis.

Brown is going to beat out St.louis....they didn't bring this guy in for him to ride the bench
Would be very surprised if St. Louis is not starting at one of the Tackle spots next year.
Been saying it... he was one of the best lineman other than isidora after va tech game

Advertisement
TBH I'm fine with Navuaghn playing RT with Brown playing LT and Odogwu providing depth with starter experience

You really think Donaldson will be able to just step right in at RT? I can see at G but am skeptical at RT. Also I'm not sure Brown beats out St Louis.

Brown is going to beat out St.louis....they didn't bring this guy in for him to ride the bench
Would be very surprised if St. Louis is not starting at one of the Tackle spots next year.
Been saying it... he was one of the best lineman other than isidora after va tech game

Agree

think St Louis is a better option at T than McDermontt. If Brown beats him our great. It I don't see anybody beating him out for the other spot after. Donaldson will eventually move outside but I think he starts inside if he starts at all. Think he will get plenty of time but it's not a lock he starts.

Impossible. Brown is better because he was a backup at LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back