Grad Transfer CB KJ Sails

Disagree completely. Look at how our defense folded against the throw game when we got bit by injuries two years ago. We missed Coach Colbertson bigtime.
Which one in 2016? After Colbert got hurt in the Notre Dame game Miami went on to win 5 straight to end that season. Colbert returned the wvu game I believe. When Delaney got hurt early in the season Miami won all of its game and a few after Delaney came back

Advertisement
It was our fans that wanted him far more than the staff. We told him we didnt have any open spots FOR HIM at the moment and only way we'd have interest is if we have a db transfer out BEFORE he enrolls. Hence welcome him to the usf bulls...
But according to his biggest fan and local tough guy KJ is “Everything” you’d want in a db. Lmbo

Brock, we missed Colbert big time. Delaney struggled to adapt to our system. But he was steadily better by the end of the season when he got healthy. This team has some dude. But we need depth.

But according to his biggest fan and local tough guy KJ is “Everything” you’d want in a db. Lmbo
I'm not gonna argue with anyone. To me all of that is irrelevant. I'm just stating a fact as it's what I know. Far as what kind of player he is I agree for depth purposes he wouldve been a basic addition. But he wouldnt be top 4 at any point.

Advertisement
Back