Grad S transfer Korrin Wiggins from Clemson

Advertisement
With the emergence of Redwine at FS, plus with Amari Carter proving to be the savage most of us knew he would be, we don't really need any Safety's.

Quan got his spot locked, so pretty much Quan, Red, Amari, Rome Finley, Bob Knowles & D Smith coming in Fall, this Clemson kid would only be a Special Teams backup type, would never see the field.

Even with Tyshon Dye, there's only interest in him because we need a lil more depth at RB, he's not coming here to be a starter or even the RB2 role, he's just insurance in case Choc Gray & Burns get hurt again.

Im hoping Carter takes over for Redwine hes the better player just gotta get some experience and thats what the first 2 games r for

Im hoping Carter takes over for Redwine hes the better player just gotta get some experience and thats what the first 2 games r for

Dmoney said redwine is the best cover safety. We need that rangy type fs too. Carter will play a lot.

Advertisement
N.O. No. no more transfers just because they went to Bama, LSU, Clem, Ohio State or any other school that recruit well.. Dye is the only guy we need because we are desperate for actual bodies because we are a injury away before having a walk-on in the rotation at RB.. so thats the only exception.

Advertisement
The days of grad transfers should be coming to an end. Meaning a RB this year being the last. A program has F'd up their recruiting and/or development if they are constantly looking for grad transfers, it's not good. I can't wait for not having to read about another on this forum.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
would rather get the RB

That RB sucks ***

Gus still not returning your calls?

tenor.gif

Advertisement
The days of grad transfers should be coming to an end. Meaning a RB this year being the last. A program has F'd up their recruiting and/or development if they are constantly looking for grad transfers, it's not good. I can't wait for not having to read about another on this forum.

Go Canes!
Alabaga takes grad transfers regularly. If you can get a good one to provide immediate help you take him.

Don't get fooled by that smear campaign BrooklynF ran on Redwine. He's a good athlete for a Safety and he's a willing and effective tackler. He didn't have the speed to cover good WRs one on one, but I think he's going to play some good Safety for us.

Don't get fooled by that smear campaign BrooklynF ran on Redwine. He's a good athlete for a Safety and he's a willing and effective tackler. He didn't have the speed to cover good WRs one on one, but I think he's going to play some good Safety for us.
giphy (9).gif

Advertisement
Back