Grad S transfer Korrin Wiggins from Clemson

Advertisement
Im hoping Carter takes over for Redwine hes the better player just gotta get some experience and thats what the first 2 games r for

Don't get fooled by that smear campaign BrooklynF ran on Redwine. He's a good athlete for a Safety and he's a willing and effective tackler. He didn't have the speed to cover good WRs one on one, but I think he's going to play some good Safety for us.

good point

Im hoping Carter takes over for Redwine hes the better player just gotta get some experience and thats what the first 2 games r for

Don't get fooled by that smear campaign BrooklynF ran on Redwine. He's a good athlete for a Safety and he's a willing and effective tackler. He didn't have the speed to cover good WRs one on one, but I think he's going to play some good Safety for us.
View attachment 44864

The cannon has just been fired! Ok, troops prepare for a bloody battle! (In an English accent) LOL

Redwine is ballin at the safety spot now. Experienced guy back there with JJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have to see it to believe it i really dont go by camp reports

If Amari Carter was going to take somebody's spot, it would be Jaquan Johnson's bc he's the starting strong safety.... The staff wouldve started JJ as a FS if they felt he was better than Redwine but Redwine has more range to go with his physicality.

would rather get the RB

That RB sucks ***

Yea but he's better than NO RB..

If you get down to your 5th string RB then Deejay Dallas would be much better than Dye.

I wonder how good Dallas would be in pass protection.

B/c Travis Homer can't pass protect for ****.

That's the main reason you bring in another big experienced back like Dye for just one year.

Playing RB is not just being able to run the ball.

Advertisement

Dmoney said redwine is the best cover safety. We need that rangy type fs too. Carter will play a lot.

never liked redwine buit we will see if im wrong..........im used to monster safeties at miami

Red is a monster. A banger for sure that will fill the alley, and he has CB skills to patrol the field. Like Manny said, he's one of the 11 best for sure. He is gonna ball out. Just wait and see.

View attachment 44864

The cannon has just been fired! Ok, troops prepare for a bloody battle! (In an English accent) LOL

This isn't the first shot either. D offered to meet Chise at a game... if he's on the Club Level. Lol. #HighRoller

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's taking some ones spot that is pretty clear

If Amari Carter was going to take somebody's spot, it would be Jaquan Johnson's bc he's the starting strong safety.... The staff wouldve started JJ as a FS if they felt he was better than Redwine but Redwine has more range to go with his physicality.
hes He's taking some ones spot that pretty clear

He's taking some ones spot that is pretty clear

hes He's taking some ones spot that pretty clear

yeah its going to be interesting to see how that shakes out bc Amari Carter is good enough to start asap... I think Jaquan Johnson is talented enough to play FS but I think Redwine has more potential at that position than JJ.

redwine is going to be very good for us at safety its going to really highlight his strengths as a player much more than CB did. He is a veteran and in my opinion going to really impress alot of people in his ability to come down and lay the wood in run support and will be good enough in coverage. Amari Cater will end up being a very good player here as well but i do feel like it wont be until the 2018 season that he starts full time at S

View attachment 44864

This isn't the first shot either. D offered to meet Chise at a game... if he's on the Club Level. Lol. #HighRoller

RVACane, they can meet at a phone booth and my money will still be on the counsel, LOL, he's a grammatical terror !!

Advertisement

View attachment 44864

Problem is that the Living Legend would have to go down a level to meet him at Club Level.

That dude's a figment of everyone's imagination. His own "nephew" has never even mentioned his legacy uncle who supposedly played for the same school that "nephew" is committed to. You'd think somewhere along the way he'd shout out his uncle Rico. Nope.

would rather get the RB

That RB sucks ***

Yea but he's better than NO RB..

If you get down to your 5th string RB then Deejay Dallas would be much better than Dye.

I wonder how good Dallas would be in pass protection.

B/c Travis Homer can't pass protect for ****.

That's the main reason you bring in another big experienced back like Dye for just one year.

Playing RB is not just being able to run the ball.

You guys act like blocking is brain surgery. Dallas is a football savant and a tough kid. My money is on him knowing Rick's system and who to block quicker than a guy who might show up in the summer.

View attachment 44864

Problem is that the Living Legend would have to go down a level to meet him at Club Level.

That dude's a figment of everyone's imagination. His own "nephew" has never even mentioned his legacy uncle who supposedly played for the same school that "nephew" is committed to. You'd think somewhere along the way he'd shout out his uncle Rico. Nope.

That whole comment was funny. Basically: "I'll meet you if you sit in expensive seats, otherwise I'm not making the effort because I'm a high roller and I only roll with high rollers.."

He has no idea what your means are or where you sit for games...and not everyone with means spends their $ the same way anyhow.

I don't think it's his real nephew. I think he's a close family friend but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement

That whole comment was funny. Basically: "I'll meet you if you sit in expensive seats, otherwise I'm not making the effort because I'm a high roller and I only roll with high rollers.."

He has no idea what your means are or where you sit for games...and not everyone with means spends their $ the same way anyhow.

I don't think it's his real nephew. I think he's a close family friend but I could be wrong.

Funniest part of it was him trying to act like a high roller and an insider on the internet then calling the Living Legend insecure.

[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION], totally agree with you. The Living Legend is a straight shooter, the problem is when he shoots, it's hitting them in the mouth.

"and not everyone with means spends their $ the same way anyhow"... absolutely, God bless you if you got it like that, to each their own, I'm

"CRANKING" it the best way that I CAN.

So that's where they are now? Redwine is FS?

I thought it was vice versa

Advertisement
Back