Gotta Love this - Blueprints!!!

bigsonnyu

Sophomore
I love how the top of our schedule has been favorable this year, as it gave us a chance to get some film on ourselves -- in order to gradually get better/fine tune some things before we face increasingly tougher competition!! However...I am even more excited about the fact that this year, it appears that we have the blueprints on how to attack most of our toughest opponents!!

GT hammered by Clemson
VT beaten by Tennessee, and plays NC next (should help us scout both teams)
FSU clobbered by Louisville
Notre Dame beaten by TEX, MSU & Duke (have lost 4 out of last 5 games, dating back to bowl game!)

Further, the nature in which GT, FSU, ND have loss really plays into the hands of a veteran coach like CMR, especially due to how they dealt all of their cards trying to fight back!!!

Yeah, I know some will rise to the occasion because of who we are... And yeah, i know with our talent, if we had the right kind of Offensive line (needs to be a recruiting priority), the sky would have been the limit...

However, CMR has been there and seen it all, and for the first time in a long time, I feel pretty good that we'll enter big games with a game plan designed to take advantage of our opponents weaknesses!!

I like our chances, and if we can come ouf of the next 6 weeks with 1 or even 2 losses, I'd call that a step in the right direction for our program, even though the Cane in me doesn't want any losses.

Realistically, there's more at stake, getting 10 wins will help us in recruiting, and what's going to get us there, is the blueprints and a competent coach! Finally!!!

Let's go CANES!! We **** near back !!

#RichtGangBih !!!

mtmlgs8.jpg

Advertisement
We don't have a running QB like Louisville does. LJ was a HUGE part that score got so ridiculous.

Still, FSU O-line looked exposed.

The things coaches look at most about a loss, is who gives up after you punch them in the mouth a few times. That within itself tells you a bunch about the team your facing.

You now know who's going to lay down, when the going gets tough!

Despite not having LJ, FSU isn't that talented on defense this year period.

34 pts to Ole Miss
35 pts to USF

UNC just might get 50pts

Enuf said.

We don't have a running QB like Louisville does. LJ was a HUGE part that score got so ridiculous.

Still, FSU O-line looked exposed.

Both DLs should dominate in the Miami/FSU game. Don't turn the ball over, and hit a few big plays - could be the difference.

Pretty soon posters are going to be predicting basketball wins. Beat GT.....clearly that pencils us in for an ACC/Big Ten Challenge win due to some orange and green logic.

Advertisement
I see improvements, but I need to see it against GT, then FSU. Beat GT worse than Clemson and I'll feel pretty good moving forward to FSU.

FSU's defensive woes have less to do with them lacking talent and more to do with Charles Kelly just suqing *** as a defensive coordinator.

The players have given up on his scheme and he can't outduel any competent Offensive Coordinator he goes up against. That guy is in over his head.

You can get more from those players than what he's getting. I love the fact that he is coaching. Richt is going to take him behind the woodshed.

He's like an FSU version of Don'know'D'frio

I would say something about the 100 years of proof that college football is about match ups that change from week to week, but what's the point anymore?

The things coaches look at most about a loss, is who gives up after you punch them in the mouth a few times. That within itself tells you a bunch about the team your facing.

You now know who's going to lay down, when the going gets tough!

Despite not having LJ, FSU isn't that talented on defense this year period.

34 pts to Ole Miss
35 pts to USF

UNC just might get 50pts

Enuf said.

Miss doesn't suck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back