Gorlden to the Cowboys

Meme's! We need lots of Golden/Cowboys Meme's! Come on, people! This is comedy gold!

Advertisement
:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg
Good for him. Didn't work here, but best wishes. Guy was an extremely hard worker and as long as he can add some self awareness, will be a HC again. Smart guy, and going to the NFL is a shrewd move.
:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg...this is what I Think should happen to al golden :schuss:

That's because you are a child. I'm older and wiser. I don't feel the need to exact revenge on a man because he failed at his job. BTW, he blocked me on Twitter about 2 years ago, so I can assure you I was not a fan and was very happy when he was terminated. Same deal for Shannon and Coker, wished them well as well, did not take it personally.
well this "child" is a certified firefighter/paramedic currently looking for employment at the age of 20 years old so you can stick that older and wiser bull**** up your *** because I'm pretty sure someone like you were either getting ****faced in college or jerking at home when you were my age and FYI its against my code of ethics to exact revenge bud.

Last edited:
Advertisement
is this a joke? they are right about racism in coaching lol. muschamp already has a HC job, randy shannon who wasnt any worse than golden and beat FSU twice after being a very good DC is still coaching LB's. smh

From the Gators roster: Randy Shannon Associate Head Coach/Co-Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers

is this a joke? they are right about racism in coaching lol. muschamp already has a HC job, randy shannon who wasnt any worse than golden and beat FSU twice after being a very good DC is still coaching LB's. smh

From the Gators roster: Randy Shannon Associate Head Coach/Co-Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers

Not really a good analogy. The point is how quickly Golden lands on his feet, and in the pros for a premier franchise for that matter. How long did Shannon toil at ****** programs in low positions before finally getting the current gig you cite?

I'm not saying black coaches don't get opportunities if they're fairly competent, but they are clearly not the recipient of nepotistic hires the way white coaches are. ...except maybe Tyron Lue, who was recently hired by LeBron James. Lol!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't buy a house Al. Garrett has maybe 1 more season in the cellar before Jerry cans him.

He is doing his interview in Mobile, Senior Bowl. Ouch. That's where out of work coaches lurk around looking for hook ups.

Last edited:
[]

From the Gators roster: Randy Shannon Associate Head Coach/Co-Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers[/QUOTE]

Not really a good analogy. The point is how quickly Golden lands on his feet, and in the pros for a premier franchise for that matter. How long did Shannon toil at ****** programs in low positions before finally getting the current gig you cite?

I'm not saying black coaches don't get opportunities if they're fairly competent, but they are clearly not the recipient of nepotistic hires the way white coaches are. ...except maybe Tyron Lue, who was recently hired by LeBron James. Lol![/QUOTE]

Who does randy know that's willing to help him out? You got to have connections and Golden had a great one that in the nfl level

Look at Al's special teams resume....he didn't even have the competency to coach special teams. His resume is laughable. Look at his groomed kicker, who kicks the ball out of bounds...that doesn't happen at any level (even peewee), so unacceptable on every level; but that was Al's product, yet it was acceptable to him as evidenced by it's continuance. Add that he had no leadership skills. Maybe that is what Jerry Jones wants. Pretty hilarious.

Advertisement

Not really a good analogy. The point is how quickly Golden lands on his feet, and in the pros for a premier franchise for that matter. How long did Shannon toil at ****ty programs in low positions before finally getting the current gig you cite?

I'm not saying black coaches don't get opportunities if they're fairly competent, but they are clearly not the recipient of nepotistic hires the way white coaches are. ...except maybe Tyron Lue, who was recently hired by LeBron James. Lol!

First, if this happens its really only because him and Garrett are friends. What makes Dallas a premier franchise? yes they make alot of money but does that make them a premier franchise cause they havent won alot of playoff games lately(and by lately I mean the last 15 years) I think most would agree that Golden sucks and I hope he gets hired by the Cowgirls. It would give me more reason to hate that team. Nepotistic hire? So all white guys are related?

Advertisement
Back