Gore

Advertisement
For those you have Twitter, check out what the ultimate slapdick Nick Kostos said about Gore.

Had to see it:

"Nick Kostos

@TheKostos

·
5h

I know everyone thinks Frank Gore is a lock HOF and should absolutely be inducted but I personally disagree. Not a HOF to me. He's what baseball enthusiasts refer to as a "compiler""

Show me a self-proclaimed sports gambling expert NOT running a book in Vegas and i will show you a...

iuyyyy.jpg

Had to see it:

"Nick Kostos
@TheKostos

·
5h

I know everyone thinks Frank Gore is a lock HOF and should absolutely be inducted but I personally disagree. Not a HOF to me. He's what baseball enthusiasts refer to as a "compiler""

Show me a self-proclaimed sports gambling expert NOT running a book in Vegas and i will show you a...

View attachment 116199
Thanks man

Advertisement
What a stud.

Along with AP the best HS RB film I've ever seen. I can't imagine what kind of numbers he would've put up had he stayed healthy.... he would be up there for GOAT #2 discussion behind Barry.
Barry was the only guy I saw that was better than pre-knee injury Gore. Had Gore been healthy, and played on better teams....

If he stays Healthy....Gore (Not Mcgahee) is the starter in 2002....He was named the starter just before injury...
Yeah, and it was no surprise. I can't imagine the numbers he puts up in 2002 if he's healthy. McGahee was great, but Gore pre-injury was really special.

Advertisement
Yeah, and it was no surprise. I can't imagine the numbers he puts up in 2002 if he's healthy. McGahee was great, but Gore pre-injury was really special.
True....but I'm not so sure anyone could have replicated the yr Mcgahee had in 02...it was Heisman-ish....

Would've love to see him on a Super Bowl contender.

This. He deserves that. Was Hoping he signed w the 9ers to retire from the team that drafted him, play in a RB friendly system in spot duty, along w the opportunity to compete for a ring (Although I hate the 9ers)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back