Gore

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gase wants his experience on the field and in the locker room. Hope Perine pays attention and learns from the goat.

Advertisement
It's crazy to even wonder "what if" regarding not having multiple knee injuries with the #3 all time rushing yards leader

Its even crazier he's had this career and longevity considering that.

to the jets 1 year deal

Canton, OH
2 Aug 2040

"Frank Gore was inducted to the HOF in a beautiful ceremony earlier today. He was forced to retire after the 2035 season due to a change in the CBA. Younger players were tired of feeling intimidated by the venerable iron man and forced him to the sidelines. Gore finished his career with 7,015 att, 32,320 yds, 170 TD, and 927 rec. He is by far the oldest player to not only take the field, but score when he rushed for 2 TDs for the Boise Raiders at 50 yrs and 3 days. Al Davis V lauded Gore's effort by saying, "no one did it better for 30 years on the field than Frank." Gore signed a MNF booth contract that will have him.as part of the broadcast through 2070."

Canton, OH
2 Aug 2040

"Frank Gore was inducted to the HOF in a beautiful ceremony earlier today. He was forced to retire after the 2035 season due to a change in the CBA. Younger players were tired of feeling intimidated by the venerable iron man and forced him to the sidelines. Gore finished his career with 7,015 att, 32,320 yds, 170 TD, and 927 rec. He is by far the oldest player to not only take the field, but score when he rushed for 2 TDs for the Boise Raiders at 50 yrs and 3 days. Al Davis V lauded Gore's effort by saying, "no one did it better for 30 years on the field than Frank." Gore signed a MNF booth contract that will have him.as part of the broadcast through 2070."

You got him running for another 18,000 yards in 15 years. :cool:

Advertisement
Canton, OH
2 Aug 2040

Lord jesus! LMAO

You got him running for another 18,000 yards in 15 years. :cool:
They made his knees 100% after a new surgery was perfected in 2022. He's just about to start showing what he could have been doing all along.

Advertisement
What a stud.

Along with AP the best HS RB film I've ever seen. I can't imagine what kind of numbers he would've put up had he stayed healthy.... he would be up there for GOAT #2 discussion behind Barry.

As a lifelong Jets and Canes fan it always puts a smile on my face when the Jets sign a former Cane.

Gore enrolled at Miami the same semester I did. He already had some buzz as a recruit in Miami but his issues with dyslexia was known (at least among many students). For some reason it always felt like everyone was rooting for him just a little harder.

Of course, we all know what he did on the field at The U and since, but it was a good few years before I knew about what kind of man he is. Most have probably read this, but if you haven't, it's a must:

Making of Frank Gore

Gore enrolled at Miami the same semester I did. He already had some buzz as a recruit in Miami but his issues with dyslexia was known (at least among many students). For some reason it always felt like everyone was rooting for him just a little harder.

Of course, we all know what he did on the field at The U and since, but it was a good few years before I knew about what kind of man he is. Most have probably read this, but if you haven't, it's a must:

Making of Frank Gore
Outstanding! Thank you for posting the article, as it made me appreciate Frank Gore even more (if that's possible). A GOAT and a certain HOF inductee! God bless him, his mom (I'm sure she's looking out for him from heaven), and his family!

Advertisement
Back