Gore to the Eagles

Advertisement
Antrel Rolle tweeted he love to play with Gore Reggie and Andre again, and for a GM to make it happen..

i could definitely see Andre and Gore going to the Colts though. Patriots always a threat to get guys that are willing to take less money for hopes at winning a championship (Wayne, Andre, etc)

Advertisement
Dam this is the last of the mohicans leftover from our glory days. Wilfork, Gore, Andre, and Reggie all down to their last leg.

Advertisement
Gore to the Colts.

Lmao

South fla athletes gon do what South fla athletes do best. And that's not following through with the term "commit"

Now the whole world knows how difficult it is to sign South fla athletes

Dre and Gore both to the Colts. I think its awesome they both got together to make the decision. Now Dre finally has a shot at a ring and Gore gets another shot!

Gore to the Colts.

Lmao

South fla athletes gon do what South fla athletes do best. And that's not following through with the term "commit"

They arent supposed to agree to deals during the tampering period anyway. You also dont know Frank Gore told them he was going there. They probably just gave him an offer and he said hed probably take it. But once you say that, and it comes out, other teams might offer you more. You get 3 days to get as much money from a team as you can. Im hoping the Raiders off Suh !10M more than the Dolphins so he changes his mind

Advertisement
Gore to the Colts.

Lmao

can you blame him though? that fast pace chip kelly style running guys in to the ground in practice is not enticing for vets, plus he is trying to get a ring and eagles have no QB

Advertisement
I was hoping they'd wind up back in Miami, but I like the call going to the Colts. Very nice.

Advertisement
Back