Gore to the Eagles

GoldenOfrio Sucks

Sophomore
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m3 minutes ago
Free-agent RB Frank Gore has told people he will sign this week with the Philadelphia Eagles, league sources told me and @caplannfl.
0 replies 1,742 retweets 519 favorites
Reply Retweet1.7K Favorite519
More

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm convinced Chippy is honed in on Duke. Would be a nice mentor/protege tandem.

Well you can tell Chip really believes all he needs is great OL and a good qb, and his offensive system will take care of the rest. He's just gunna be focused on upgrading the defense.

I expect them to resign Brandon Graham, maybe get another cb. they'll probably go after that safety from Buffalo, Searcy. they probably draft Landon Collins In the first, unless they can trade up to get Mariota, and trade away Foles...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good short term move by the Eagles to replace McCoy. Eagles need a sRB in the draft though as I agree this could be one and out for Gore.

49ers are imploding. Gore leaving ship and Willis and Smith retiring.

Gore would be a great complement to a Duke to Philly reality. It may take Duke at least 2 years to get the feel and speed of the League before he could become a feature back. Every down back may never be Duke forte; Lamar Miller is still not one yet is of fine utility to the Phiins.

Advertisement
Back