Good Thing Player's "Love" Manny

Jordan is probably dumb for saying this because he’s bringing up ancient history and associating his name with the possibility that he did this. This thread is a perfect example. No one here thought Jordan was a bad kid or discipline problem before today. We just thought he was a good player who had injury issues. Nothing more. Maybe too much social media. But that’s it. Now we are associating his name with partying too much
Correct.

Beat you by 4 minutes

Advertisement
He was out six of 24 games his sophomore and junior seasons. Missing 25% of your starts with multiple injuries over two years is a ton of games.

Selective omission, huh?

He played in 100% of the games as a Freshman, missed 2 outta 13 His Sophomore year, and, again, He missed the bulk of His games His Jr. year (3 STRAIGHT).

Now, what does 6 out of 36 equal?

I mean if Brevin did actually do that, that’s on him. Not Manny.
So Manny is going to hold players accountable now? When did that start? (You're not wrong, just an observation of Manny).

Here's a more relative link for CFB players

NCAA Division 1—FBS

• Average college football player size for TEs: 6’4” / 241 lbs

The NFL link (yes i know college research paper)

Good stuff. Thanks!

Advertisement
So Manny is going to hold players accountable now? When did that start? (You're not wrong, just an observation of Manny).
How do we know if he did or didn’t? (Playing devils advocate)

And here’s the thing, stupid **** like that shouldn’t even need to get checked by coaches, his teammates should have ripped him before the coaches even knew about it. I’ve played on teams where we took care of it, and I’ve also played in teams where the coaches had to take care of things like that. You can probably tell which team was more successful.

But at the end of the day, it starts with the head man. He creates the culture or lack thereof.

Advertisement
N
Your body is your body. Stop. When this man was on the field he sealed the edge against DEs and catch balls he should. Its not his fault we didn't put a team around him to win or that his body broke down from the physicality of the game. Manny is breeding softness like i said and the ones defending him are his creations. Brevin a real one, sorry
Nope, guy dropped a lot of big time catches.

leaving early, Brevin was a premie. He should have stayed in Mannys womb full term
0C4B7274-3644-4FD9-A641-52F943FA4278.gif

I get Brevin missed a lot of games, but he was one of the few bright spots on offense over the last few years. He was a good player for us, his body just coudn't hold up, I don't get people hating on him, well I do get why, I just think it's selfish af.

I don't think Diaz should bad mouth his own players, but if it's true Brevin oppened himself up to criticism. Diaz has to build relationships with scouts and GMs to sell other UMs players. Also If it's true, Diaz had opportunities to discipline Brevin while he was at UM, but he apparently didn't so the whole thing is bizarre

Yeah im not gonna defend Brevin if he did those things but that sounds vindictive for Diaz to say that to scouts. If i don't have anything to say. Ill give the PR answers, he got things to work on, he is still growing blah blah. Diaz sounds like a snake. No wonder their is riots in the locker room.
Diaz didn’t need, no way he was going second or third, always hurt not as elite athletivslly as other tight ends

Advertisement
I like Brevin and want him to succeed, but read just the first couple sentences and you can see even a broken clock is right twice a dayView attachment 157366

Saying Brevin showed up to practice drunk partied too much and isn’t a leader is a different ball park from saying he still needs to work on finishing plays and become more consistent etc. Even if some of that is true whats the point of Diaz saying all that about one of his former players?.. unless he was a cancer on the team or got into legal trouble its unnecessary.

Ya’ll r completely missing this point w/ all this back & forth banter.

From Hester, to Chick, to Jordan…from Shannon, to Golden, to Manny

This “team” is a complete chit show. Like a whole tanker full of Febreze can’t extinguish the stench that’s been lingering.

“IF” Jordan was showing up to practice drunk, half assing it in practice, was he talked to about this? If so, if he completely continued on in this behavior, witf was he still TE #1??!! Why wasn’t he disciplined?!! What msg r u sending to the entire locker room?!

OK, now Mr Diaz….if u didn’t do chit to remedy this matter, y now speak on it to the scouts? Did u not allow & embolden this behavior? So y speak on it?

For me:
-Based upon the post I shared in another thread regarding Diaz’s first buyout to come here from MSU (and in case u missed it, yes, Diaz had a buyout at MSU b/c he signed an extension after Mullen gave him a 2nd opportunity, and he said “I’m signing this contract extension b/c I don’t want to be anywhere else but here….he left the following season to us & a buyout ensued)
-Based upon how he handled the Temple situation
-Based upon the the low key subliminal shots he took at Richt when he became HC
-Based upon this new info……..

Yeah, anyone defending this weasel is cookoo for coco puffs. This dude is consistently absolving himself of any wrong by throwing others under the bus. Brevin’s draft status was b/c, as I stated in that Combine thread, he had a chitty pro day, dropping passes & chit. That’s on him, and he needs to accept that chit; but, he should feel a certain way bout Diaz speaking on him, especially if that chit was never addressed, and I’m going to assume it wasn’t since BJ continued to be TE1.
The HC is supposed to be a leader of men yet this bozo was gossiping like a high schooler.

I just laugh at the ones defending Manny here. There are no redeemable qualities about him.

Advertisement
What probably happened is that Brevin got drunk the night before practice. The next day he ain’t feelin too good so he take a little snort (drink) to git right. Manny thinks he drunk cause he smells like alcohol. The truth is, he took that drink for the team, sews he could practice. Complete misunderstanding.
Hair of the Dawg?

Advertisement
Back