Good thing is, we will know what we got in Mario within 3 weeks of his tenure

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAMU should be an easy win. Heisman level QB, best DL in the country and going against a pretty average 4 loss TAMU team.

Bottom line - Win or GTFOH.gif
kool aid GIF

You are probably one of those dudes that thinks Miami is going 12-0'and make the CFP year 1lol.

Advertisement
HCG - I'm betting that if you were offered to go bird hunting with **** Cheney - you'd turn down that offer.

I'd further bet you're not favorable to receiving a load of bird shot . . . thus the rejection.

AM-EYE-RITE?

Better chance of surviving a hunt with **** Cheney than surviving any recent shots approved by the FDA

Agreed. His job is on the line in Week 3. If we lose, I doubt he makes it back onto the plane. I would also suspect Rad is immediately on the hot seat as well.

P.S. Is this the real Harry Caray? You make points just like I imagine he would these days.
He makes points like a deceased Harry Caray.

You are certainly in the running for dumb comment of the season.

Maybe you could evaluate him on how he runs out for the Bethune game? Uncertain? Lots of energy? Team seem to be with him? That should be all you need.

I'll evaluate him as we move along with special emphasis in year 3 when his recruits will be front and center.
ALL of it is open to CIS analysis and hot takes.

ALL OF IT.

BREAKING NEWS:

Coral Gables:
Today at a presser, AD Rahd the Impaler was asked about HC Cristobal's job security. He stated, "well obviously Mario is winless as Miami's HC and that is unacceptable here. We'll make a decison after week 3, but if I were him I wouldn't measure for any curtains right now. I told Pimp Daddy Prez Frenk that, quite frankly, Mario is week-to-week until he shows us he can actually win a **** game".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to brag but I knew Coker wasn’t the guy once we played Penn state, I knew Golden wasn’t the guy at halftime of the Marlyand game and I knew Diaz wasn’t the guy when we signed him. I have an eye for this stuff.

Only guy I whiffed on was Randy Shannon.

And we all now know you aren’t the guy after that ridiculous first post….

Advertisement
Not trying to brag but I knew Coker wasn’t the guy once we played Penn state, I knew Golden wasn’t the guy at halftime of the Marlyand game and I knew Diaz wasn’t the guy when we signed him. I have an eye for this stuff.

Only guy I whiffed on was Randy Shannon.

Except Coker was the guy.

We won a championship with him and were a bad PI call away from winning a second one under him.

There is no guarantee another coach would have produced those results which I think any Canes fan would take

You’ll all have to ask yourselves - why shouldn’t we beat that team?
A&M has more talent than us. They are loading up. This is Jimbo’s 4th or 5th year. It’s at A&M. I can go on but what’s the point.

Absurd take all around.

Advertisement
I just don’t wanna get blown out, that’s the one thing that would worry me. That’s how I knew past coaches weren’t it. We’d get blown out by the good teams we played and win close ones against teams worse than us, end up 8-4, and think we were fine. I still have my gameday concerns with Mario. I wanna see us show up against elite teams and be in it.
If a blowout starts it's hard to 'keep up the fight' when 1/2 the roster is Manny's and the other 1/2 came from 20 different other programs.

I hope going paint balling has helped them all come together to care about not getting UNC 2020'd but it's not like having chit tape of quitting mid game hurt Jaelan Phillips' NFL chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back