Good thing is, we will know what we got in Mario within 3 weeks of his tenure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
puff puff pass weed GIF by WeedFeed

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t wanna get blown out, that’s the one thing that would worry me. That’s how I knew past coaches weren’t it. We’d get blown out by the good teams we played and win close ones against teams worse than us, end up 8-4, and think we were fine. I still have my gameday concerns with Mario. I wanna see us show up against elite teams and be in it.

Advertisement
Man relax.

Pros: first round caliber QB, our team has experience, elite coaching staff with a head coach who just went into the Horseshoe last year and won, A&M possibly overrated with young but good talent and Qb questions

Cons: our recent history in big games, Cristobal doesn’t have his fully envisioned roster yet, this is still a road trip to a top 10 team in the SEC at night.

Advertisement
Not trying to brag but I knew Coker wasn’t the guy once we played Penn state, I knew Golden wasn’t the guy at halftime of the Marlyand game and I knew Diaz wasn’t the guy when we signed him. I have an eye for this stuff.

Only guy I whiffed on was Randy Shannon.

That comment right there killed any d@mn type of credibility you thought you had. No one in there right mind thought Randy was a good hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back