Good thing is, we will know what we got in Mario within 3 weeks of his tenure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They are at home, have a decent coach and roster, and have key players who have been within a system for years.

You know, things that can be obstacles for a team that is just trying to figure things out in year one.

This kind of thinking…is why we have sucked for 20 years. You described an average team.

TAMU should be an easy win. Heisman level QB, best DL in the country and going against a pretty average 4 loss TAMU team.

Bottom line - Win or GTFOH.gif
HCG - I'm betting that if you were offered to go bird hunting with **** Cheney - you'd turn down that offer.

I'd further bet you're not favorable to receiving a load of bird shot . . . thus the rejection.

AM-EYE-RITE?

Mario's been here one offseason and already on the hot seat? Op didn't watch last year? NC winning coach beat the team that straight stomped us out last year. Just straight ignore their strength is going against our weakness and say win or gtfo. Miami might not even have our best O lineman back for that game. way to live in a vacuum op.

Advertisement
If you
Not trying to brag but I knew Coker wasn’t the guy once we played Penn state, I knew Golden wasn’t the guy at halftime of the Marlyand game and I knew Diaz wasn’t the guy when we signed him. I have an eye for this stuff.

Only guy I whiffed on was Randy Shannon.
If you whiffed on Onion...then your "Eye" for this stuff needs to be removed.

If you

If you whiffed on Onion...then your "Eye" for this stuff needs to be removed.
Ummmmm actually I got 3 out of 4 dead on .750 average

Ted Williams couldn’t even hit half that for his **** career….but I don’t have an eye for this. LAFF

I knew Shannon would turn it around after the last 4 min of the Emerald Nut bowl agains Cal

Advertisement
Ummmmm actually I got 3 out of 4 dead on .750 average

Ted Williams couldn’t even hit half that for his **** career….but I don’t have an eye for this. LAFF
You know if you say “I think (insert head coach name here) will not be successful” for every head coach in college football. You are going to hit like 96%.
Most get fired. Most aren’t ‘successful’.

If national championship is your measure of being ‘the guy’ it’s pretty easy to hit that number.

TAMU should be an easy win. Heisman level QB, best DL in the country and going against a pretty average 4 loss TAMU team.

Bottom line - Win or GTFOH.gif
Or…maybe TVD doesn’t win a Heisman and Jimbo may have already won a National Title so maybe he isn’t such a bad coach?

As we all know playing at aTm is not a problem and they have no home field advantage whatsoever.

This kind of thinking…is why we have sucked for 20 years. You described an average team.
An average team that beat Bama last season and coach has a National Title and pulled in the #1 recruiting class in Feb. Very average.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aren't you the one who was spouting off that Rooster was garbage?
I will not knock a player like that by calling him garbage.

He is a below average running back (less than 3 YPC)…but he’s a good WR out of the backfield.

Not trying to brag but I knew Coker wasn’t the guy once we played Penn state, I knew Golden wasn’t the guy at halftime of the Marlyand game and I knew Diaz wasn’t the guy when we signed him. I have an eye for this stuff.

Only guy I whiffed on was Randy Shannon.

You didn't know Coker was the guy when we were up 30-0 at halftime on the road against Penn State?

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back