Good thing is, we will know what we got in Mario within 3 weeks of his tenure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TAMU should be an easy win. Heisman level QB, best DL in the country and going against a pretty average 4 loss TAMU team.

Bottom line - Win or GTFOH.gif
You are certainly in the running for dumb comment of the season.

Maybe you could evaluate him on how he runs out for the Bethune game? Uncertain? Lots of energy? Team seem to be with him? That should be all you need.

I'll evaluate him as we move along with special emphasis in year 3 when his recruits will be front and center.

Advertisement
You are certainly in the running for dumb comment of the season.

Maybe you could evaluate him on how he runs out for the Bethune game? Uncertain? Lots of energy? Team seem to be with him? That should be all you need.

I'll evaluate him as we move along with special emphasis in year 3 when his recruits will be front and center.
Year 3!?!?!?

He has a Heisman candidate at QB and he can’t win til year 3?

TAMU should be an easy win. Heisman level QB, best DL in the country and going against a pretty average 4 loss TAMU team.

Bottom line - Win or GTFOH.gif
C3C585AF-F6CF-43EA-A980-BEE9D3136925.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone want to get a GoFundMe up for a billboard. If not I know a guy....just needs about $7100. South Florida will be put on notice quick.

We plan now and we are being proactive and not reactive...we are Miami we set trends not jump on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back