Good news on Robert Burns

This whole board was slurping Golden at one point. Stop derailing threads about Brock, who gives a ****

This is true. Many of us stood by Golden too long. The complaint I've seen about Brock is that he denies slurping Folden late in Folden's tenure. I'm not saying it's fair because I don't recall everyone else being put to the same standard. Did brock make a spectacle of himself at the time??? Either way, I also think it's history.

There may be other things that have set individuals off like Cane Dynasty but I don't know those details. Personally, I appreciate him on the board and I'm more bothered that Brock eats his steak well done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
DUring the off season you get many derailed threads..... there's only so many penises we can devour when it comes to hurricane football... I mean who's left? Weve pretty much hyped up every signee and every croot...

Advertisement
Pete should do a podcast with brock

Yep! Dwinstitles down, Brock and Chise requested.

I would like to see the podcast with Dynasty and Brock, kind air out their differences and find the love. Thoughts RVA

Lol. That would draw Pete's highest podcast ratings, second only to a Franchise podcast. Is Pete the best mediator/moderator for that though? I know Cane Dynasty would prefer it be moderated at the Y by the Turk in singlets.

You sound like a real tough guy. I bet you eat your steaks well done too.

Much tougher than I eat my steaks. Medium rare

On a more relevant note though, if you're part of the anti-Brock brigade, it would be very ironic to sarcastically call me a tough guy. I'm not certain you are, but just throwing that out there

There's nothing arbitrary about it choadface

Go white knight for some other cvnt

I'm not saying he's never made a dumb post, but I almost always see that you've downvoted his **** no matter what it is. It could be the most benevolent post and you've downvoted it. Brush up on your definition of arbitrary

You act like you were buried under a fat btich for the last 5 years. You are either willfully ignorant, completely stupid or a total Cane traitor just like your princess broke.

Like I said, not saying he's never made a dumb post, there are plenty. It's just that the whole constant ragging on him for exaggerated purposes simply for the sake of him being Brock is getting tired and it often causes decent threads to devolve into ridiculous high-school-like taunting parties.

broke's problem is either his daddy wasn't around when he was young or he refused to listen to his daddy when he was young.

Either way his punk *** gets no passes around here as long as they let me porst.

Don't ever talk about my father you f_cking idiot he was a marine and I guarantee he has done more than you ever did for this country. And where do you come up with bullsh*t like that. ***** a55 mf

Last edited:
Many of us stood by Golden too long.

I used to have "Get your licks in now" as my signature quote on on 247 profile w/ a Fear The Tie pic.

LWYby.gif

Advertisement
Much tougher than I eat my steaks. Medium rare

On a more relevant note though, if you're part of the anti-Brock brigade, it would be very ironic to sarcastically call me a tough guy. I'm not certain you are, but just throwing that out there

I'm not saying he's never made a dumb post, but I almost always see that you've downvoted his **** no matter what it is. It could be the most benevolent post and you've downvoted it. Brush up on your definition of arbitrary

You act like you were buried under a fat btich for the last 5 years. You are either willfully ignorant, completely stupid or a total Cane traitor just like your princess broke.

Like I said, not saying he's never made a dumb post, there are plenty. It's just that the whole constant ragging on him for exaggerated purposes simply for the sake of him being Brock is getting tired and it often causes decent threads to devolve into ridiculous high-school-like taunting parties.

broke's problem is either his daddy wasn't around when he was young or he refused to listen to his daddy when he was young.

Either way his punk *** gets no passes around here as long as they let me porst.

Don't ever talk about my father you f_cking idiot he was a marine and I guarantee he has done more than you ever did for this country. And where do you come up with bullsh*t like that. **** a55 mf

I think Cane Dynasty was a Marine too. This shît needs to be squashed and get back to Canes and picking on Brock for his steak preferences and on Cane Dynasty for his choice of singlets and shameless love for Butch

Last edited:

Don't ever talk about my father you f_cking idiot he was a marine and I guarantee he has done more than you ever did for this country. And where do you come up with bullsh*t like that. **** a55 mf

I think Cane Dynasty was a Marine too. This shît needs to be squashed and get back to Canes and picking on Brock for his steak preferences.l and Cane Dynasty for his choice of singlets and shameless love for Butch

My brother is a marine too, this fool keep coming at me, didn't even say sh*t to him lol

I think Cane Dynasty was a Marine too. This shît needs to be squashed and get back to Canes and picking on Brock for his steak preferences.l and Cane Dynasty for his choice of singlets and shameless love for Butch

My brother is a marine too, this fool keep coming at me, didn't even say sh*t to him lol

I know. I'd like people to move on.

Advertisement

Just ignore them Brock. Your constant replies to the pussies talking crap online are DannyBoy'esqe at times in that he could never ignore people. Dude posts just to get a rise out of people and wouldn't say **** to anyone in person. They're so easy to identify.

Pete should do a podcast with brock

Yep! Dwinstitles down, Brock and Chise requested.

I would like to see the podcast with Dynasty and Brock, kind air out their differences and find the love. Thoughts RVA

Lol. That would draw Pete's highest podcast ratings, second only to a Franchise podcast. Is Pete the best mediator/moderator for that though? I know Cane Dynasty would prefer it be moderated at the Y by the Turk in singlets.

Crank it up

Advertisement
Pete should do a podcast with James Jackson

's brother

Jesus, Ben.... You're hitting it out of the park with these. JJax Bro pulls no punches. He might tell Pete not to speak unless he raises his hand...even if it's over the phone.

The melodrama on here is worse than what I see with my 13-year-old daughter and her friends. It's like a soap opera full of PMSing girls.

Burns is a freak. But he has that Ricky Williams flakiness. I could imagine him going on a mission for a couple years in the middle of his college career. Hopefully he has heart and desire to take advantage of his natural skill set. He could be the best of the bunch. Can't wait for spring ball to see all the battles (QB, RB, OL, DB). Great times!

You all know barring a catastrophic Injury
Walton will have about 180 carries
Homer will have about 90 carries

3rd back will get 50 carries.. You all know how it works out.. Lmao

I know Burns from Gulliver and his work ethic, maturity, and drive for his age is incredible. I've been telling y'all for two years that despite his injury history, he will surprise you guys.

Hope you're right man. His story is a good one. He seems like a great kid and a hard worker.

Advertisement
Back