Good news fellas

Advertisement
the one constatnt is all those losses, Miami has left plays on the field that coulda changed the outcome, the ole Miami vs Miami continues to ring true, we are noy getting beat by better teams, only hope right now is better QB and defensive play moving forward,

Advertisement
Bear facts we got this 38-17 ..... it's nebraska for Christ sakes that running bull**** ain't happening tonight thats on me

I think we win big. problem is that even if we win, most of the mopes in this fan base will come out saying that nebraska was trash all along etc etc

Advertisement
You all are by far the greatest fans...said no one. Stop being so negative and support your team...Canes haven't even played and you are all acting like a bunch of losers. I can't wait to laugh at you all when UM wins, and if they don't then I guarantee I still won't turn on my team.

Make sure you remember our friend Randy when you look at those stats.

wouldnt want to forget giving him credit where shared credit is due, less the randy apologists join Al's here in fake offense

I think we win big. problem is that even if we win, most of the mopes in this fan base will come out saying that nebraska was trash all along etc etc

No...I would be ecstatic if we leave Neb with a win...even more so if we blow them out. While some on here are wanting to see us lose (cannot understand how you root for your team to lose and if you do go fuc yourself) majority of us so called "mopes" are not rooting for us to lose.

We just do not expect a win because of the coaching staff. these are two different things, wanting a team to lose vs not expecting a win.

Believe me that I very much want us to win every single game the rest of the year. The fact is that we have a blind fool and a group of retarded clowns driving the car, and because of that fact, I fully expect us to crash the car.

You all are by far the greatest fans...said no one. Stop being so negative and support your team...Canes haven't even played and you are all acting like a bunch of losers. I can't wait to laugh at you all when UM wins, and if they don't then I guarantee I still won't turn on my team.

see my most recent post, go the bathroom and squeeze one off, get a beer and enjoy the day :)

Advertisement

^^^^^^ This X 1000. Some sad folk 'round here.

Why do you accept mediocrity?

Advertisement
0068132950997_500X500.jpg

What's going to be funny is watching these so called great lovers of the program stew in their anger when we lose and golden is brought back next year because I hate to break it to you all but golden will be back next year absent an epic horrendous season.

What's going to be funny is watching these so called great lovers of the program stew in their anger when we lose and golden is brought back next year because I hate to break it to you all but golden will be back next year absent an epic horrendous season.

Yeah it's really funny that a **** heap of a coach might be brought back next year. LOL, yeah you are the great lover of the program that Miami needs. Woo hoo!

Yeah it's really funny that a **** heap of a coach might be brought back next year. LOL, yeah you are the great lover of the program that Miami needs. Woo hoo!

Hey what do I know. I'm not smart, funny or cool because I don't post in the WEZ!!!

Advertisement
Back