Good news fellas

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Miami (Fl) is 1-15 in its last 16 games away from home vs ranked teams. 10 of the 15 losses have been by at least 21 points. #TheBearFacts
11:07am - 20 Sep 14

We comin, trending up, it starts tonight

Advertisement
Lol, they just called us 'Candy Canes' and they're right we are a bunch of p****'s, tonight is the next Nail in Al Golden's coffin

gonna be 1-16 after tonight.

We have shown absolutely nothing to suggest we can win this game.

Advertisement
We're running out of nails.

nail-in-coffin.jpg

Advertisement
I also got news for yall

even with a L tonight. Golden aint going on the hot seat ;)

I also got news for yall

i believe he will be if we get absolutely smoked....which I fully expect to happen. Look at how we play defense? We are just gonna let Nebraska do what they want an just hope it results in a TO or 3 points. We aren't gonna go out there and punch them in the mouth with an aggressive attacking defense (which is what you need to beat down team on the road nowadays).

Advertisement
I also got news for yall

i believe he will be if we get absolutely smoked....which I fully expect to happen. Look at how we play defense? We are just gonna let Nebraska do what they want an just hope it results in a TO or 3 points. We aren't gonna go out there and punch them in the mouth with an aggressive attacking defense (which is what you need to beat down team on the road nowadays).

It's fuggin' depressing to think this same bunch of kids, well coached, could roll NU on the road. I too fully expect the Not Ready For Prime Time coaching staff to turtle and **** themselves in prime time, again. We're all gonna be ****ed.

Advertisement
Hope the Canes put up a good fight tonight in Lincoln. Football needs us to be good again. You guys are hungry for a conference title just like my Huskers. Hooe we can both see that happen soon.

Advertisement
Back