Good news/bad news on Tracy Howard

Advertisement
His mom has a twitter with updates on his recruitment? Idk why but that's the type of **** that looks shady to me.

Good news is that he was at the BC game

Bad news is that he was at the BC game

Advertisement
well he should see that he would have a shot to start right away.

Think about this, we will have 4 CBs on the entire roster for Spring Football (if we don't get any EE at CB). 2 of them DJohnson and Payne will probably never play CB here. Wow, its just impossible to imagine that this could happen here.

Advertisement
By next year his parents will be able to save some money by getting a free UM ticket with the purchase of any whopper value meal.

well he should see that he would have a shot to start right away.

Think about this, we will have 4 CBs on the entire roster for Spring Football (if we don't get any EE at CB). 2 of them DJohnson and Payne will probably never play CB here. Wow, its just impossible to imagine that this could happen here.

What's Payne's deal? Coming out I expected him to be an impact player for us eventually. I don't like hearing that about him, especially with how bad our secondary is.

Advertisement
I understand the good news / bad news point of your post - but in all honesty, I can't think of a better way to showcase how badly we need defensive backs. If you're Tracy Howard or any other top DB, how can you not realize the opportunity that is staring you right in the face?

Think about it - he has a legitimate opportunity to come into a program and with one good practice be first team. He could be on the field for the first snap of his collegiate career, at a place that has won 5 titles and produced so many top NFL talents in the not-so-distant past.

I realize the limitations of our program, and I realize that Miami is a different sports town than just about anywhere other than LA - but my god, that is the ideal situation for someone with his talent! If your ultimate goal is to win a championship and go to the NFL, what better way to help towards that goal than to be starting from Day 1?

It has always been surprising to me that we haven't seen more interest from top-flight defensive recruits. I seriously hope that Tracy Howard, Eddie Goldman, etc look at our depth chart and realize exactly what kind of opportunity they have if they were to come to UM.

You better believe Al Golden is singing this exact same tune too. Hopefully it works and we're able to turn some of these kids. I don't have my fingers crossed, though, as I haven't really heard anything overly optimistic.

I understand the good news / bad news point of your post - but in all honesty, I can't think of a better way to showcase how badly we need defensive backs. If you're Tracy Howard or any other top DB, how can you not realize the opportunity that is staring you right in the face?

Think about it - he has a legitimate opportunity to come into a program and with one good practice be first team. He could be on the field for the first snap of his collegiate career, at a place that has won 5 titles and produced so many top NFL talents in the not-so-distant past.

I realize the limitations of our program, and I realize that Miami is a different sports town than just about anywhere other than LA - but my god, that is the ideal situation for someone with his talent! If your ultimate goal is to win a championship and go to the NFL, what better way to help towards that goal than to be starting from Day 1?

It has always been surprising to me that we haven't seen more interest from top-flight defensive recruits. I seriously hope that Tracy Howard, Eddie Goldman, etc look at our depth chart and realize exactly what kind of opportunity they have if they were to come to UM.

You better believe Al Golden is singing this exact same tune too. Hopefully it works and we're able to turn some of these kids. I don't have my fingers crossed, though, as I haven't really heard anything overly optimistic.

The unfortunate part for us is that he can likepy step and see significant time at any of the big 3 if not start at all 3 schools.

Keep this in mind as well....He chose to not go to the UF/FSU or the Bama/AUB games and called off his visits for that weekend as well...could be nothing could be something....

Advertisement
Keep this in mind as well....He chose to not go to the UF/FSU or the Bama/AUB games and called off his visits for that weekend as well...could be nothing could be something....

Wasn't his team involved in a play-off game on Saturday?

Wasn't his team involved in a play-off game on Saturday?

No, Friday. Several of the sites out there have photos of him on the sidelines on Saturday with his family.

Advertisement
Back