Good news and bad news

Bad news is we don't belong on the same field as Alabama. We sort of expected that in our brains, if not our hearts, although I was still disappointed to see some of the dumb plays, targeting, false starts, poor positioning by the defensive backs and poor tackling by the linebackers. Though to be fair, Alabama makes everyone look bad.

Good news is clearly North Carolina was overrated, & took a huge hit by losing their top receivers and running back.

Good news is Clemson does not have a quarterback.

Everyone called me a p**** when I said this was a really bad game to schedule. No sense scheduling a sure bad loss on national TV in front of all the recruits. But whatever, what is done is done. I would have rather played FAU, but need to show veteran leadership and resilience. So can the team bounce back from this humiliating performance? If they stay focused, this is still the best chance to win the conference in two decades.

Advertisement
Clemson doesn’t have a QB? They played the best defense they’ll see all year. DJ would throw for 400+ on Manny’s defense. Please don’t do this to yourself. Clemson losing to UGA does not mean anybody else on their schedule will beat them. They aren’t as good as they were last year, but they’re still a mile ahead of anyone in the ACC.

Bad news is we don't belong on the same field as Alabama. We sort of expected that in our brains, if not our hearts, although I was still disappointed to see some of the dumb plays, targeting, false starts, poor positioning by the defensive backs and poor tackling by the linebackers. Though to be fair, Alabama makes everyone look bad.

Good news is clearly North Carolina was overrated, & took a huge hit by losing their top receivers and running back.

Everyone called me a p**** when I said this was a really bad game to schedule. No sense scheduling a sure bad loss on national TV in front of all the recruits. But whatever, what is done is done. I would have rather played FAU, but need to show veteran leadership and resilience. So can the team bounce back from this humiliating performance? If they stay focused, this is still the best chance to win the conference in two decades.
C'mon man, this team is poorly coached. We aren't winning shigitty. It's really sad and disappointing. Because we do have some players, but they can only do what they are "coached" to do.

Slaughtered, yes. I’m curious to see how we play against ACC talent. I believe we can be a good team this year. I do not believe that this game will be a good barometer of our abilities. Lashlee’s speed offense is either harmful to the defense due to pace or harmful to the offense if we don’t pick up a few first downs.

Clemson will get better. Their O Line was terrible and DJ suffered because of it. But they looked mortal for the first time and it makes you think what if.

Slaughtered, yes. I’m curious to see how we play against ACC talent. I believe we can be a good team this year. I do not believe that this game will be a good barometer of our abilities. Lashlee’s speed offense is either harmful to the defense due to pace or harmful to the offense if we don’t pick up a few first downs.

Clemson will get better. Their O Line was terrible and DJ suffered because of it. But they looked mortal for the first time and it makes you think what if.
They didn’t look mortal. They lost 10-3 to a team that croots on par with Bama literally. Nah Miami wants no parts of Clemson.

Advertisement
They didn’t look mortal. They lost 10-3 to a team that croots on par with Bama literally. Nah Miami wants no parts of Clemson.
If they are who we have to meet in the ACCCG, bring it on. Either we start representing the Coastal EVERY year, or we become GT. At least being there will give us enough credibility to recruit at a high level every year and step up our game. That and coaches throwing the old guys to the fire. Just because they have more game experience doesn’t make some of these guys the better choices.

Clemson doesn’t have a QB? They played the best defense they’ll see all year. DJ would throw for 400+ on Manny’s defense. Please don’t do this to yourself. Clemson losing to UGA does not mean anybody else on their schedule will beat them. They aren’t as good as they were last year, but they’re still a mile ahead of anyone in the ACC.

Our offense looked better against Bama than Clemson’s did against UGA wouldn’t you agree? They did absolutely nothing all night.

If they are who we have to meet in the ACCCG, bring it on. Either we start representing the Coastal EVERY year, or we become GT. At least being there will give us enough credibility to recruit at a high level every year and step up our game. That and coaches throwing the old guys to the fire. Just because they have more game experience doesn’t make some of these guys the better choices.
Well unfortunately we are GT, we are Virginia, we are NC St. ....Like present tense stuff here.

Advertisement
Personally, I don't think you can judge a coach by their performance against this Alabama team. They're going to make a lot of highly paid coaches look like amateurs. If Manny s**** the bed against Michigan State or Pittsburgh, put his head on a platter. But I expect to beat those teams.

Our offense looked better against Bama than Clemson’s did against UGA wouldn’t you agree? They did absolutely nothing all night.
I'm sure Clemson fans are way more worried about their offense than we are. They had 90 yards of offense going into the 4th quarter. Ended with negative rushing total (mostly due to so many sacks). Also Clemson defense played what we know is not nowhere near a Bama level offense.
Clemson has shown blood. This year is your best to start flipping the script. Gotta go get it done.

We shouldn't be talking about Clemson right now. The focus should be beating every team remaining in our schedule.

Advertisement

Lashlee's speed offense? The field we played on yesterday must have been built in a school zone.

Did you see UNC's record last year... yet what they did to Manure's D?? ..
.. . and you tell me that Mack Brown ain't looking forward to tear Manuela a new *******??

Advertisement
Agree from the end of 2nd Q.

And UGA couldn't do anything versus Clemson D, either. They scored a FG with their offense.

Advertisement
Back