Good luck, U Fans!

HUGE Tiger fan here, wishing both teams play clean and remain healthy. BOTH schools are top-notch representatives of the ACC, and both stand a real chance of winning it all.

However, I think the Tigers win this one, but the good news? BOTH TEAMS WILL BE BACK!

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Advertisement
HUGE Tiger fan here, wishing both teams play clean and remain healthy. BOTH schools are top-notch representatives of the ACC, and both stand a real chance of winning it all.

However, I think the Tigers win this one, but the good news? BOTH TEAMS WILL BE BACK!

Is McPoo back?

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Blow it out your ***

Advertisement

Tigers 37
Canes 21

He is scared our "thugs" are going to target and play dirty.

thanks for the kind words. you have a great team and a great coach who seems to be a great guy.

thanks for stopping by!

Advertisement

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Welcome. Fvck you

Tigers 37
Canes 21

nono.jpg

Advertisement

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Why come to our site with this, keep this at your site.

I kinda feel bad for these fans who come on here during game weeks... for any normal fanbase there would be normal banter and just hey thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy the game...

However we are Miami fans, and we got no chill so you get what you get unfortunately.

I will hang up and listen.

Advertisement

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Blow it out your ***

That’s not nice.

Think you're in the wrong place

I am? Why? Is this not a public forum?

If not, why not? How was I able to post?

Also, are you a UM alum?

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Blow it out your ***

That’s not nice.

Pretty sure it wasn't intended to be.

I was going there, but he beat me to it.

Advertisement
Back