Good luck, U Fans!

Advertisement
HUGE Tiger fan here, wishing both teams play clean and remain healthy. BOTH schools are top-notch representatives of the ACC, and both stand a real chance of winning it all.

However, I think the Tigers win this one, but the good news? BOTH TEAMS WILL BE BACK!

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Blow it out your ***

That’s not nice.

Think you're in the wrong place

I am? Why? Is this not a public forum?

If not, why not? How was I able to post?

Also, are you a UM alum?

What the f*ck difference does that make, chief?

State your purpose for being here and exactly what kind of reception did you expect to get coming over to an opposing fans' message board to tell us that you "hope our boys play clean" whatever the f that means, and to predict you blow us out by double digits?? What's your point and what do you want from us?

Bo2GlUkIIAALjjc.jpg
mike-bellamy-cash.jpg
mike-bellamy-money2-260x326.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

A six year member, board legend gets banned but this **** gets allowed to run its course. Sileo’s thread is wrong. You guys are trash mods.

HUGE Tiger fan here, wishing both teams play clean and remain healthy. BOTH schools are top-notch representatives of the ACC, and both stand a real chance of winning it all.

However, I think the Tigers win this one, but the good news? BOTH TEAMS WILL BE BACK!

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Listen here Mr. Goody Two Shoes, we know for a fact that you did not post here because you are a saint. You posted here to interject your ugly fat face into a conversation among U fans. Yes, it is a public forum, but for U fans. Any person worth their weight in salt knows you don’t pull this **** where you’re not welcome in the conversation. You do have a team to root for, don’t you? Now hurry back to your own pastures and quite this douchebaggery of a stunt.

Advertisement

Tigers 37
Canes 21

Blow it out your ***

That’s not nice.

Think you're in the wrong place

I am? Why? Is this not a public forum?

If not, why not? How was I able to post?

Also, are you a UM alum?
Dude don't even come on here with "did you even go to school here". Your ignorant *** wouldn't know what this city and team went through building this program. This is more than an alma mater. It's about the city and family... Not if we got a degree listening to lib professors make up safe spaces for us. *** off

Advertisement
Back