Good grief.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a youth growing up in The Florida Keys in the 80’s, my Walk-Man and boom box got a steady diet of 2 Live, Beatmaster Clay-D, LeJuan Love, MC Shy-D, and on and on. So, basically I have fond memories of his music, but not so much when it comes to him repping The U and claiming to be a fan. It just seems like he’s always waiting for the right moment to stick the knife in the back of this program just a little bit more every chance he gets.

Advertisement
Dude clearly said, “as a (one of several/many) leader of the black community of south Florida (his local area/community, not the entire nation, not even the entirety of the state of Florida).

Also Malcolm X used to be a pimp and street hustler, and ended as one of the most successful orators and philosophers in American history. Of course not comparing the two but making a point about reform and how a person can begin one way and end another way.
Malcolm was 21 when he got locked up and started his conversion... He passed at 39. Luther is 62 and is still the same moronic scumbag he's always been.... I seriously doubt he has any interest in change, let alone cultural change that will affect generations beyond his passing....

Dude clearly said, “as a (one of several/many) leader of the black community of south Florida (his local area/community, not the entire nation, not even the entirety of the state of Florida).

Also Malcolm X used to be a pimp and street hustler, and ended as one of the most successful orators and philosophers in American history. Of course not comparing the two but making a point about reform and how a person can begin one way and end another way.
i have read every speech ever written by Malcolm X, and believe the Autobiography is one of the best books of all time (thank you as well to the great Alex Haley). And whereas I understand your overall point about reformation, using Luke and Malcolm in the same sentence is a stretch.

Malcolm was 21 when he got locked up and started his conversion... He passed at 39. Luther is 62 and is still the same moronic scumbag he's always been.... I seriously doubt he has any interest in change, let alone cultural change that will affect generations beyond his passing....
Doesn’t matter, my point remains and that’s your opinion of who Luke presently is. Malcolm was hated then and still is by some now. It doesn’t matter what Luke says or doesn’t say, he’ll be hated. You aren’t telling me that Luke won’t change, you are telling me that you can’t change.

Advertisement
i have read every speech ever written by Malcolm X, and believe the Autobiography is one of the best books of all time (thank you as well to the great Alex Haley). And whereas I understand your overall point about reformation, using Luke and Malcolm in the same sentence is a stretch.
So you had nothing to say…

So you had nothing to say…
I have a lot to say about Malcolm and less to say about Luke, because one deserves my time and attention, and the other does not.
One spent the later years of his life trying to educate himself and society, the other has not.
One grew out of seeing the world through race, the other has not.
One spoke eloquently and beautifully, the other does not.

You can guess which one is which.

Doesn’t matter, my point remains and that’s your opinion of who Luke presently is. Malcolm was hated then and still is by some now. It doesn’t matter what Luke says or doesn’t say, he’ll be hated. You aren’t telling me that Luke won’t change, you are telling me that you can’t change.
No I'm basically saying you have no clue what you're talking about and in the future should refrain from trying to sound like you know what you're talking about when you don't.....

I have a lot to say about Malcolm and less to say about Luke, because one deserves my time and attention, and the other does not.
One spent the later years of his life trying to educate himself and society, the other has not.
One grew out of seeing the world through race, the other has not.
One spoke eloquently and beautifully, the other does not.

You can guess which one is which.
The people and mindset/ideology that Malcolm opposed have not grown out of seeing the world through race though.

They both have reacted to a sick socioeconomic psychosis and phenomenon that they did not create but are and have been directly subjected to.

You like the way one reacts to anti-black racism more than how the other does. Ok…cool, but I tend to focus on the issue they are reacting to. My judgement, critique and angst is for that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No I'm basically saying you have no clue what you're talking about and in the future should refrain from trying to sound like you know what you're talking about when you don't.....
Again, another wrong opinion that means absolutely zilch. You are one of the experts I was referring to 😀 projecting…let me help you with that:

🪞

THIS SUMBITCH IS A CANCER . CAN SOMEONE GET RID OF HIM PERMANENTLY. WE KNOW ABOUT RYAN COLLINS. THIS PRICK SHOULD NOT BREATHING. He's ANTI WHITE

Advertisement
Again, another wrong opinion that means absolutely zilch. You are one of the experts I was referring to 😀 projecting…let me help you with that:

🪞
Enjoy being angry... You said it , I didn't.... I just think Luke is a scumbag... you decided to turn it into something else entirely.... Obviously you had an agenda and found an avenue to drive on with it.... Like I said you have no clue what you're talking about and less of a clue how to express it but admitting the anger part in another post says a lot....
Your words not mine.... Have a good night Weirdo.....

THIS SUMBITCH IS A CANCER . CAN SOMEONE GET RID OF HIM PERMANENTLY. WE KNOW ABOUT RYAN COLLINS. THIS PRICK SHOULD NOT BREATHING. He's ANTI WHITE
Honestly I don't think he's truly anti-white... He's just opportunistically ignorant... He'll play any angle he can if it falls to his advantage.... He'll run game on anyone if it benefits his pocket....
At the same time I'm not knocking your post at all.. You're not wrong...

He was better than RyanClement, but Clement came in with more accolades.
Unfortunately, both Clement and Covington were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Being a quarterback on some of those rebuilding teams must’ve been difficult. Other than the 5-6 season, they held it together. And they weren’t the problem.

Advertisement
With all due respect to some good posters, Luke is not worth people on CIS calling each other names.
And as a final word on Luke, and as a fan of rap music since I heard Hard Times by Run DMC, 2 Live Crew sucked as rappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back