Good coaching by Donofrio.... last 3 games

he gave up over 500 yards to FSU----again.....he gave up over 500 yards to Cincy.....WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT

Advertisement
ray_charles_microphone_backwards1.jpg

Advertisement
Aren't we one week removed from giving up 300 yards rushing and 550 total yards? So mediocre team comes to town and you forget about how bad the defense really is? Wait till Clemson...

Doritos has our defense among the nation's elite:

Capture.jpg

A who's who of **** defenses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As long as you ignore the horrible wefense we play in the first half....but I guess if you are trying to defend Dorito you will have to ignore a lot of horrible wefense.

Not defending anyone, but no post can win with you guys. Didn't we all say they couldn't make halftime adjustments to save their lives and then when they do it's all "well, they wouldn't have to make adjustments if we didn't suck so much in the first half.." ROTFL.

Advertisement
for second half improvement. None of you can deny this fact. We have played better in the second half on defense.

lost to backup freshman Cincy QB. Lost to transfer nole QB and oh after focusing on stopping nole ONLY weapon Cook is running for another 60 yard plus TD as we speak. Then thankfully another db gets last minute pick to save game against horrible VT team with NO qb. ( you said last three so will not mention the whole NE thing and Corn saving another game.)

Advertisement
Okay, okay, maybe we should cut OP some slack. He said they were playing "better" but did not tell us better than what. Perhaps he meant "better than Obama's defense against Putin" or "better Jeb Bush's comebacks against Trump" or "better than Michigan's punt attempt on the last play against Spartans" or "better than ..... " that is about all I can think of.

As long as you ignore the horrible wefense we play in the first half....but I guess if you are trying to defend Dorito you will have to ignore a lot of horrible wefense.

Not defending anyone, but no post can win with you guys. Didn't we all say they couldn't make halftime adjustments to save their lives and then when they do it's all "well, they wouldn't have to make adjustments if we didn't suck so much in the first half.." ROTFL.

Dude, at this point trying to say anything about Al, Mark and their defense except:"YOU"RE FIRED!" Is kind of like your wife coming home and saying " Honey, you should be proud of me. I only banged three of your friends today, not the normal 6."

Advertisement
Back