Good coaching by Donofrio.... last 3 games

Caneibal

Redshirt Freshman
for second half improvement. None of you can deny this fact. We have played better in the second half on defense.

Advertisement
for second half improvement. None of you can deny this fact. We have played better in the second half on defense.

Yeah but in each of the last couple of games the teams are getting these long drives where they score a td. Like cincinatti when they beat corn and scored a touchdown soon after, Fsu with cook, and then Isaiah fords late touchdown. Have to eliminate those but yeah. We started off horrible. Virginia tech had 140 yards in the 1st quarter where just a few weeks ago against Pitt they only had 100 yards for the whole game.

Advertisement
As long as you ignore the horrible wefense we play in the first half....but I guess if you are trying to defend Dorito you will have to ignore a lot of horrible wefense.

WTF are you talking about? No' D's wefense gave up two game winning drives against both FSU and Cincinnati. I guess if you are going to compare them to the abominations that they played the first half they played slightly better but at no point would I consider it good coaching.

You should be banned for posting such non sense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually I think the D has played much better at the start of the 3rd quarter, during a day game, when the wind is blowing to the east and their QB just drops the ball
- that is where I see the improvement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Play has been better in the 2nd half. But if he were that good a coach, he'd have them ready from the jump.

delusional2.jpg

The Va TechQB play wasn't exactly making things difficult for the defense LOL

Advertisement
Back