Good article on UM basketball

Given that Miami will be part of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, we know at least one of these teams will be on the schedule.
I think Miami will play Rutgers this year and it should a good game as they are projected to finish 4th in the Big Ten while Miami is projected to finish 5th in the ACC.
Personally, I would not mind seeing Miami play Penn State and Maryland also. Especially since the coaches heavily recruit in those two areas.

Advertisement

Given that Miami will be part of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, we know at least one of these teams will be on the schedule.
I think Miami will play Rutgers this year and it should a good game as they are projected to finish 4th in the Big Ten while Miami is projected to finish 5th in the ACC.
Personally, I would not mind seeing Miami play Penn State and Maryland also. Especially since the coaches heavily recruit in those two areas.

I doubt we play Rutgers again.

Miami has a home game with UCF already on the schedule. They are picked to finish 8th in their conference but that doesn't count CJ Walker being eligible this season.
I would not mind seeing Miami play USF this season. They are pick to finish 4th in the American.

Advertisement

I think Miami will be better than an eighth seed. It is still a win since Miami has not been on this list the past two seasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back