Gonna be a long season..again

No. It would be like you rooting for the football team even while they're struggling, finding the silver linings, enjoying incremental progress when it happens, looking forward to the future, and hoping for the best all along the way, however unlikely.

The alternative is to be miserable. Following sports is already pretty dumb. It's watching other people play games. We have no control over it, and the results don't change our lives in any meaningful way. It's kind of pathetic we all let it consume so much of our attention. But doing that and also being miserable about it? Geez. You do you, of course, but that's pretty sad imo
Lol sad is writing a novel on here to try and convince people that sports are dumb and just a game. You have obviously never competed at any level.

Advertisement
If you can't even enjoy teams that make the tournament and blow out Duke, why ever watch? Seriously?
If blowing out Duke only to fold when it matters is your bag then good for you.

The kids deserve better coaching and so do the fans with any heart.

Lol sad is writing a novel on here to try and convince people that sports are dumb and just a game. You have obviously never competed at any level.
I'm not trying to convince anyone of any thing. I stated my case for why I think your attitude is illogical and pathetic, will mute you, and will never hear from you again.

Moving on.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of any thing. I stated my case for why I think your attitude is illogical and pathetic, will mute you, and will never hear from you again.

Moving on.
Pathetic is having to mute me because your feelings are hurt, even though you claim you don't care 🤣

Advertisement
I'll give you that Coach L has had his moments, but not many recently (and most of us seem way past bowing to "but but the NCAA thing"). That being said, we would all like to see the Canes exceed current expectations, and the recent recruiting "hits" surely enhance our hope.

Everybody wants to complain and moan and whine… but this is the truth.

Coach L ain’t perfect… and I’m sure he’d do some things differently with the benefit of hindsight… but we’re just now back to the pre-FBI position in terms of building a program.
Exactly. The FBI ****ed our program, there is no other way to look at it. That said, there is no restitution for government overreach…much less even an admission and apology.

We got screwed and pretty much were expected to say, thank you sir may I have another. 😞

Advertisement
If Isiah Wong plays the way he did the other night it will definitely be a long season, However, he won't. Coach L stays until the end of his contract,

Exactly. The FBI ****ed our program, there is no other way to look at it. That said, there is no restitution for government overreach…much less even an admission and apology.

We got screwed and pretty much were expected to say, thank you sir may I have another. 😞
What I never understood is that all the other programs mentioned in the FBI probe (most implicated way worse than us) kept on keeping on. Meanwhile we somehow ended up getting the metaphorical death penalty over nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back