Golden's Inability To Adapt Or Show Flexibility

Al let a one dimensional team bludgeon his team with that one dimension. That is almost incomprehensible. I am not lying when I tell you that there is better coaching in optimist football. What we are watching is historically bad coaching. This guy will go down in UM football history with Carl Selmer as the worst coaches ever at UM.
It was much worse than the Georgia Tech massacre from a few years ago. Those guys didn't know what hit them. Sure that was major coaching errors but you could see our guys ******* up all over the place. The next year that same group had seen it before and adapted. This was a group of veteran guys out there just being put in position to fail.

This, We knew what Nebraska was going to do and came out woefully unprepared and failed to adjust at all to what they were doing. This coaching staff is a ******* joke.

Advertisement
Show flexibility??

Adapt???

**** man, I'd be happy if I heard him accurately access the problem. How can the guy adapt to something he doesnt acknowledge is happening?

Think players then plays!

Al ******* Golden said that in his first conference. Well they have this RB for Nebraska that's pretty good and a QB that can run, but sucks throwing the ball.

So lets scheme that with 8-9 guys in the box, **** no, I'm going to let them spread us out and have LB's covering slot receivers again and let Abdullah gash us more than the prom queen after 8 yeager bombs.

u guys have said it perfectly about the Defense. Its not the talent. Its not the players fault. They are LITERALLY UNMATCHED AT THE POINT OF ATTACK. The fumble that Bush caused on the QB Im sure happened bc he was so stunned the safety was that close to him to soon. Its like the coaches didnt watch the Mcneese state tape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back