Golden's in homes today...

So if a recruit commits the to us then decommits, but is still considering us, we ain't getting him because recruits never recommit to same school. But if he decommits from another school, commits to us, then is still showing the other school love, he's gonna recommit to the other school. Is that the mope logic?

Advertisement
Didn't he say he couldn't wait to get back to SF after his visit. It was cold as **** up there, lol.

Werent some folks here saying they felt he would be a really good corner??

I wonder if that's an option.

Advertisement
So if a recruit commits the to us then decommits, but is still considering us, we ain't getting him because recruits never recommit to same school. But if he decommits from another school, commits to us, then is still showing the other school love, he's gonna recommit to the other school. Is that the mope logic?

Did this occur in a forrest?

Makes a difference.

Advertisement
Powell is actually one of my favorite recruits in this class. Then again most of these kids are my favorite recruits in this class.

Advertisement
Agreed that we need to keep this kid onboard. And DB is DEF in his future. If the coaches want to try him at RB first im all for it. But hes got to know that DB is where his money is. He just has that "it" factor that DBs have. He is small but has great skills.

That look on Powell's face.

That ain't the look of a happy recruit with his future coach.

That look says, "If this ************ don't get his hand off me..."

"....I'll do nothing because Al Golden is a boss and would pimp slap me around the room"?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back