Golden's in homes today...

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
265.jpg

at Brandon Powell's crib

Advertisement
Advertisement
Black folk...don't you DARE smile. That **** would be unacceptable to the sunshine factor.

Advertisement
Steve Gorten @sgorten
Deerfield RB Brandon Powell, who committed to #UT, then #UM #Canes, says after visiting #Vols last wknd, will announce final decision nxt wk

Steve Gorten @sgorten
Powell said he plans to do so around time of HS graduation next week. Will enroll in college for spring as planned.

Steve Gorten @sgorten
Powell declined to give his list of finalists because wants to keep media hype low, but said has continued to keep options open

Steve Gorten ‏@sgorten 1m

Deerfield RB Brandon Powell, who committed to #UT, then #UM #Canes, says after visiting #Vols last wknd, will announce final decision nxt wk

Uhhh what...final decision?

Steve Gorten ‏@sgorten 1m

Uhhh what...final decision?

Decision has been made, it sounds more of an official farewell to HS. The kid is actually graduating and then less than a month later enrolling in college, big deal IYAM, when most announce right about now, sign in Feb, Graduate in May and enroll in August.....

I'm glad the staff is relentlessly recruiting Cook, but I really hope we didn't lose Powell over it.

Advertisement
i know he already signed his FA papers with the U...has he with any other school? if not its gonna be really tough for tennessee to take him back when Al and co. have unlimited access to him

i know he already signed his FA papers with the U...has he with any other school? if not its gonna be really tough for tennessee to take him back when Al and co. have unlimited access to him

HG wrote yesterday that he had only signed papers with us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back