Golden

Brous8988

Redshirt Freshman
After todays misses Im willing to bet Al is gonna be going 110mph to lock up 2014 kids. With that being said hows our junior day looking for saturday?

Advertisement
The only way to lock up the 14' kids is to W-I-N. You can fellate these kids until you're blue in the face, but these kids are front runners- and if you are not winning, they ain't comin'. Period.

I know this sounds weird, but I think he needed this South Florida experience. You don't really see this type of recruitment anywhere else around the country. South Florida is a special place when it comes to recruiting. Its crazy. I think this helped open his eyes. I can only hope this is going to make him better.

The only way to lock up the 14' kids is to W-I-N. You can fellate these kids until you're blue in the face, but these kids are front runners- and if you are not winning, they ain't comin'. Period.

Beat UFaG and F$U and the kids will follow. Win those 2 games and 11 wins is a gimme.

Advertisement
I know this sounds weird, but I think he needed this South Florida experience. You don't really see this type of recruitment anywhere else around the country. South Florida is a special place when it comes to recruiting. Its crazy. I think this helped open his eyes. I can only hope this is going to make him better.

Funny, but I think this experience will benefit him in the future. There is a certain dynamic that he may have been very naive about. But he will really have helped his own cause by winning 10-plus games next season

I agree. No doubt he got played (lied to) by a few of these kids, its something that won't happen again. Today's mistakes will make him better.

Charlatan high school coaches bending over for college coaches so they can turn around and ho out their talent will never change though.

Advertisement

Or bitter. Take your pick.

+ I am disgusted by what LOI day has become. I think Al sees it for what it is and he just does NOT want to lie down with these pigs. I think this is my last one. I don't like feeding into this....watching ESPNU and adding to their ratings, etc. Just think about the talented kids, further down the recruiting hotwire line, who stay twisting in the wind waiting on their dream offers because of these grandstanding hat trick prima donnas needing their 15 seconds of fame on ESPN. We are all a part of the problem. Stop watching it. Stop feeding this monster. Its really getting stupid....

Coley,carter, burns and grace are canes material. This is high quality class unfortunately we needed dt's in case our pups don't develop

Or bitter. Take your pick.

+ I am disgusted by what LOI day has become. I think Al sees it for what it is and he just does NOT want to lie down with these pigs. I think this is my last one. I don't like feeding into this....watching ESPNU and adding to their ratings, etc. Just think about the talented kids, further down the recruiting hotwire line, who stay twisting in the wind waiting on their dream offers because of these grandstanding hat trick prima donnas needing their 15 seconds of fame on ESPN. We are all a part of the problem. Stop watching it. Stop feeding this monster. Its really getting stupid....

I vow to not peek at anything recruiting related after this night forward until Tuesday, February 4th, 2014. I will study the board....print off a list of expected recruits and announcements; then take off Wednesday and become familiar with our new Canes.

No longer tracking this **** year round. What a complete waste of time.

Advertisement
btw everyoe who hated on the staff...golden is a class act and he proved that by not allowing james coley to go to any hs's he visited during his time w FSU. that move will pay off later

Advertisement

You're absolutely right about this. Golden, like most Cane fans (or any CFB fan for that matter), believe that...if you put forth a good, aggressive recruiting effort, UM should/will get it's fair share of studly, local talent. That's cool....unfortunately,...we sit in the most fertile recruiting ground in the entire country..and EVERY D-1, BCS SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY KNOWS IT AND ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET THEIR HANDS ON SOME OF IT!!!!!!

Therefore, Golden must not merely "aggressively recruit" these kids, rather he must GO ALL FCK'G OUT for these kids!!!! Miami must be willing to do what these other schools are willing to do-MORE EVEN- because we look like **** on the field to boot. Throw in some NCAA bullsh1t and VOILA!!!!! you only sign 5 kids in state!!!!!

Golden better tighten his **** up if he's going to compete for the "Keefs" and "6's" of the world....sitting in his own "backyard"....

**** ain't gravy, trigga....**** ain't gravy....

Advertisement
Back