Golden Wife

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Is it true at around 5pm before the nebraska game he found out his wife was admitted to the hospital in florida?

Advertisement
I have been ripping him to shreds and calling for his head. I cannot forgive L-ville even with a true fresh starting for 1st time but i can understand his mind being elsewhere if that is true.

I have been ripping him to shreds and calling for his head. I cannot forgive L-ville even with a true fresh starting for 1st time but i can understand his mind being elsewhere if that is true.

Agreed. Any word on her ailment?

@mattyports: Golden said his wife, Kelly, went into hospital Sunday. Released Thursday. I just saw her in the hall. She appeared in good spirits.

Advertisement
There is more to life than Hurricanes football. Some of you need to grasp that reality before bashing folks. Just enjoy it for what it is.

Is it true at around 5pm before the nebraska game he found out his wife was admitted to the hospital in florida?

Golden admitted it during his post game presser when Ferman asked about it and Porter needs to listen better he said it was 5am Saturday morning the day of the game.

On the real...dont wish nothing bad on her or his family..they cant help he is a horrible coach. Wish her the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Glad to hear she is ok. These coaches have a whole lot of other things going on while they try to do their job so it's good to be reminded of that at times. It's no excuse to suck at your job but it must have been tough to be in Nebraska while his wife was in the hospital.

So she was admitted on Sunday. Got it. Nothing to see here. Her health had zero to do with us getting scraped by Nebraska.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter if she was admitted at kickoff, what over the last four years has ever showed us that he would do anything positive or different than how Nebraska played out.

Maybe she has been admitted at halftime every game for the last fouryears and that is the reason our 2nd halfs smell

Advertisement
I don't think anyone has said this was an excuse for the performance at Nebraska. It does make it understandable why he didn't appear on Hurricane Hotline, or whatever it's called.

There is more to life than Hurricanes football. Some of you need to grasp that reality before bashing folks. Just enjoy it for what it is.

Oh please. This guy doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. It's a bad situation all around but don't be an ******* and hop up on a soapbox about it.

Is she also Dorito's wife? Even if El Foldo was distracted Dorito could have picked him up. Jerry Kill has epileptic fits in front of his team every other week, and Minnesota manages to work around it.

Oh please. This guy doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. It's a bad situation all around but don't be an ******* and hop up on a soapbox about it.

LULZ at these soft mush heads like that Nebraska game was some sort of aberration caused by a sick wife.

Advertisement
Back