Golden "We can see the end, what we are going to become"

Advertisement
I can only imagine what Golden will be able to accomplish when all this bullisht is out of the way.

Sounds like we have to have more info from the NCAA than people think. Why esle would Golden admit to already factoring in less scholarships? Didn't we roll with 80 this year instead of 85?

I also liked how he mentioned Reggie Wayne and Dan Morgan coming in and playing early and building a great team and how that's what he's trying to do here.

I think he was trying to play with 80 anticipating losses. that doesn't mean that we know what the losses are gonna be.

Playing with fewer now could allow us to take a few more when we are hit with the sanctions and have a loaded class in South Florida for 2014. Seems like USC did the opposite and loade up before they got hit with sanctions and are now facing bigger issues with depth on defense and they haven't really even started to feel the weight of the scholarship loss.

Not what I heard. Supposedly USC is basically one deep on the Defensive line. Their defense is very thin.

I know they're thin, going to get worse though.

I love listening to Golden talk. He often sounds like he´s almost bursting at the seams with aggression and emotion.

Advertisement
I love listening to Golden talk. He often sounds like he´s almost bursting at the seams with aggression and emotion.

I'm hoping to see that aggression in his defense next season. Started to see at the end of the season but want more crazy Eddie.

Anyone that doesn't think Golden is intimately involved with the decision to self-impose is an *** clown. Due is a CEO not just a Head Coach.. For him to be ALL IN tells me he is ALL IN

Advertisement
Already preparing for what's to come. Nice to have a proactive leader. We haven't had that since Butchy boy

This. Can you imagine if we had a "cross that bridge when we come to it" guy as head coach right now?? I cringe. The guy had this mapped out for a year. He's an absolute professional. I honestly cannot imagine what he will do when the handcuffs are fully removed.

Here's another AG quote as told to the UM-USF TV announcers at 6:20 of the 3rd quarter: "I'm here for a reason. I'm the right man for this job."

Golden gets it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back