Golden "We can see the end, what we are going to become"

Problem2

All-American
Premium
http://ufootball.tumblr.com/post/36077396484/al-golden-met-with-reporters-following-mondays

That's my head coach sadto.gif

2013 ALL IN BOYS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like we have to have more info from the NCAA than people think. Why esle would Golden admit to already factoring in less scholarships? Didn't we roll with 80 this year instead of 85?

I also liked how he mentioned Reggie Wayne and Dan Morgan coming in and playing early and building a great team and how that's what he's trying to do here.

Sounds like we have to have more info from the NCAA than people think. Why esle would Golden admit to already factoring in less scholarships? Didn't we roll with 80 this year instead of 85?

I also liked how he mentioned Reggie Wayne and Dan Morgan coming in and playing early and building a great team and how that's what he's trying to do here.

I think he was trying to play with 80 anticipating losses. that doesn't mean that we know what the losses are gonna be.

I think he was trying to play with 80 anticipating losses. that doesn't mean that we know what the losses are gonna be.

Playing with fewer now could allow us to take a few more when we are hit with the sanctions and have a loaded class in South Florida for 2014. Seems like USC did the opposite and loade up before they got hit with sanctions and are now facing bigger issues with depth on defense and they haven't really even started to feel the weight of the scholarship loss.

Golden will get this fixed once he knows the final ruling. So far he has done what he can to better prepare and move forward. Gotta like Golden being proactive in this situation.

Advertisement

This

They know something we dont know and arent allowed to comment

Golden better succeed

If not.....he will never live up to all this talk he talkin

Advertisement

Yes, i count exactly 80 schollies on this roster right now, with Jermaine Johnson gone and Kelvin Cain back.

We need continuity now more than ever with someone whose fingerprints are all over every aspect of the program.

It may take him some time, but he's the right guy for Miami right now.

Playing with fewer now could allow us to take a few more when we are hit with the sanctions and have a loaded class in South Florida for 2014. Seems like USC did the opposite and loade up before they got hit with sanctions and are now facing bigger issues with depth on defense and they haven't really even started to feel the weight of the scholarship loss.

Not what I heard. Supposedly USC is basically one deep on the Defensive line. Their defense is very thin.

Advertisement

I think we are at 80 right now (although we were at 81 for part of the year with JJ). 83 on this site's eligibility chart - Alexis, Davis, JJohnson. Then it depends what happens with Thompson. Bakas also has Swasey listed as a scholarship player on his chart.

11 Sr + attrition. I'm guessing we will play at 80 next year so if we bring in 16-17 then we will need to have 5-6 guys leave. Henderson is a candidate to leave early. Bunch of attrition candidates as well.

We are very lucky to have someone w/ his intelligence and leadership skills captaining this ship. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at the thought of what Shannon would have said during that interview, assuming he would have even met with the reporters.

We are very lucky to have someone w/ his intelligence and leadership skills captaining this ship. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at the thought of what Shannon would have said during that interview, assuming he would have even met with the reporters.

I dont think he would have a job by now, but I can tell you exactly what nonsense he would say because his "interviews" were always the same. "We out here tryin to do things we need to do to get things done." Every time I heard that phrase, which by the way, was almost twice a week, I almost punched my car radio or hurled something at the tv. Just ridiculous he was a head coach to begin with, much less ours.

Already preparing for what's to come. Nice to have a proactive leader. We haven't had that since Butchy boy

Advertisement
Back