Golden Vs Urban for 2015 QB's

Official Cane Gang

Sophomore
So it seems like these two coaches are just going to offer the exact same QB's and battle it out. Buckeyes offered Dwayne Lawson today.

Gibson
Lawson
Nunez
Wimbush
Stidham

I would assume Urb will probably offer Francois soon as well.

Advertisement
Urb can suck a ****. **** him. We need to land Gibson just to rub it in his **** face. Can't stand that *****

Advertisement
My money is on urban.

301.gif

Advertisement
It is Golden vs Urban for Gibson. Whoever loses that ends up with their next best target.

Unless you think Urban is going to sign every QB in the class. In which case...whatever.

The only problem with a QB waiting til the end, like Gibson is saying he wants to, is it leaves you in a ****** situation in terms of another QB. Since most of the big time guys wrap it up over the summer and want to be the only big time guy in the class, you run the risk of putting all your eggs in the Gibson basket only to lose out on the others.

I think the best strategy in this class is to take a guy like Lawson or Stanley early, tell them you are still pursuing others, and then go full bore for Gibson. If you miss out, you've got a good, thought not elite, QB prospect in the class on the heels of Kaaya and Olsen...and neither of those guys is spooking Gibson. They might be better once they get to college, but they aren't going to scare him away.

I know, I know, I am getting ahead of myself. I am starved for excitement after that thud we just ended with for 2014.

They split Berrios and Dixon, but Meyer can sell the spread QB thing hard. He's had past success.

This is why it makes little sense to me when people say Gibson doesn't fit our system. It's not as if we have some amazing offensive philosophy with a proven track record, and top 25 units in its wake. We don't know wtf we are on offense.

They split Berrios and Dixon, but Meyer can sell the spread QB thing hard. He's had past success.

This is why it makes little sense to me when people say Gibson doesn't fit our system. It's not as if we have some amazing offensive philosophy with a proven track record, and top 25 units in its wake. We don't know wtf we are on offense.

We beat him for Njoku too, don't forget.

Advertisement
Everytime Rural shows up to see one of these kids KC McDermott should just meet him in the parking lot of that school to relive the "sad face" moment. Sure, he might just mention the Bosas or Dixon but then McDermott just punches him in the throat. You know that's why he left north central Florida, right? Bad eso****us. Acid reflux was bothering him.

Advertisement

We beat him for Njoku too, don't forget.

And Jenkins and KC basically told Urban to **** off, we really cant forget that

Advertisement
Back