Golden Use this MOMENTUM

How is this momentum?

Al and PSU had a deal in place.

Munchak get's fired and PSU absolutely wants to see if he is interested.

Golden finds out and gives PSU an ultimatum. Send over a contract by 4pm today (Sunday) or I'm out.

No contract at 4pm and Golden backed off.

Again I ask what god **** momentum? Al wanted the job but realized he was the mistress not the bottom ****.

We got played. I wish our Administration had the balls to fire Golden (unless he fires No D) and get Petrino or Butch in here ASAP.

Now that would build momentum.

Lmao at this made up BS.

He's even got the time of the deadline...lol

LOL that's soo funny huh? Your easily entertained.

Just relaying information from rivals.

So what do you guys believe happened? You believe Al didn't want to leave at all and just did a little flirting with PSU?

Whose in denial? LMAO

Haha that's all I needed to know.

Advertisement
How is this momentum?

Golden finds out and gives PSU an ultimatum. Send over a contract by 4pm today (Sunday) or I'm out.

Again I ask what god **** momentum? Al wanted the job but realized he was the mistress not the bottom ****.

We got played. I wish our Administration had the balls to fire Golden (unless he fires No D) and get Petrino or Butch in here ASAP.

2 questions. 1. How do you know this and 2. You really want Petrino?

Yes I believe Petrino would have been a major upgrade at UM. He's a really good college coach.

Relaying info from Rivals. That's what is being said over there. Could be right, could be BS. All I know is Al was definitely leaning out of town.

But now he's not all of a sudden? He could have made a statement on Friday or Saturday but he did not? Why?

He could have avoided the Valentine fiasco (allegedly) before it got to this point but didn't. Why?

I think this will give him sort of recruiting momentum. Because we will never know why is not the next coach at Penn St. We can speculate but to make us feel better 95% of this fanbase will say, he was never offered anything. But if he was and decided he wanted to stay at Miami, he can play this into a positive recruiting tactic. The one job you would be willing to listen to, came to you and you listened and still didn't leave. He gain a large amount of trust with recruits from this.

How is this momentum?

Yes I believe Petrino would have been a major upgrade at UM. He's a really good college coach.

Relaying info from Rivals. That's what is being said over there. Could be right, could be BS. All I know is Al was definitely leaning out of town.

But now he's not all of a sudden? He could have made a statement on Friday or Saturday but he did not? Why?

He could have avoided the Valentine fiasco (allegedly) before it got to this point but didn't. Why?

Bingo

What exactly is the momentum here? Getting his ****** pitchforked repeatedly by Charlie Strong? Or skulking out for 3 days and trying to leave to Ped State?

Advertisement
All Golden had to do was let it out that Penn State wanted to meet/interview with him, then like Mora with UT, announce he had a job he was very committed to.( And yeah, perhaps this dynamic is different because he's an alumnus of PSU, I understand that) But can anyone say with a straight face that he went up to interview with a very real interest in the PSU job?

It is, what it is...

Did I miss something? Cause reading this board you would think that Kaaya, CT99, Moten, KC, Yearby, Darling, Berrios, Nigel, Demetrius, Reilly, Courtel, Wyche, Gayot, Trent Harris, Hester and Mike Smith decommitted. Is that what happened? Or was it just TV? Who is an ELITE talent but there had been some smoke about for weeks. And still named Miami as in the running. Get a hold of yourselves ******s.

How is this momentum?

Lmao at this made up BS.

So what do you guys believe happened? You believe Al didn't want to leave at all and just did a little flirting with PSU?

Whose in denial? LMAO

PSU's AD said they hope to have a coach in a few days -- not weeks (that was about a week ago). Golden was their top target and the only guy they have interviewed. It's pretty obvious they wanted him as their next coach and anyone suggesting he didnt get an offer is full of sh*t. At the end of the day, he and his family decided Miami was the better situation.

Golden has his flaws but he is a much better candidate than Munchak who is in his mid 50's, has never coached in college and was a failure as an NFL head coach. Unless PSU strikes out on all their other candidates, Munchak will be an NFL position coach next year. Nobody is lining up to hire that dude as a college head coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did I miss something? Cause reading this board you would think that Kaaya, CT99, Moten, KC, Yearby, Darling, Berrios, Nigel, Demetrius, Reilly, Courtel, Wyche, Gayot, Trent Harris, Hester and Mike Smith decommitted. Is that what happened? Or was it just TV? Who is an ELITE talent but there had been some smoke about for weeks. And still named Miami as in the running. Get a hold of yourselves ******s.

LULZ at "just TV".

How is this momentum?

Lmao at this made up BS.

Whose in denial? LMAO

-- Rivals Referenced for factual support --

/END THREAD

How is this momentum?

Lmao at this made up BS.

Whose in denial? LMAO

-- Rivals Referenced for factual support --

/END THREAD

but, but, but Gary said so

How is this momentum?

Yet you state it like it's fact. Interdasting.

Advertisement
What should Al be building momentum off?

The prison raping by Louisville or when he nearly left UM high&dry during peak recruiting season?

How is this momentum?

Stop listening to Gary Ferman lol remember he was the same guy who defended Charles Robinson and told people Gruden was a done deal just like Al to PSU was a done deal. He's getting blasted right now more than a chick in a bukakke video

How is this momentum?

Stop listening to Gary Ferman lol remember he was the same guy who defended Charles Robinson and told people Gruden was a done deal just like Al to PSU was a done deal. He's getting blasted right now more than a chick in a bukakke video

Ferman is scrambling to show some type of evidence for his Golden to PSU declaration. Now people are buying his 4PM deadline story. Honestly, Dannyboy has better sources than Ferman.

Advertisement

LULZ at "just TV".

Did anyone else decommit? Oh I get it you're trying to make me the fool by saying I'm downplaying his importance. Except I didn't. Ya know the next 5 words after "just TV". *****.

Advertisement
Back