Golden Use this MOMENTUM

Canecanecane

Freshman
This is recruiting momentum. One of the top jobs and his alma mater came calling and he decided to look into it but backed off. Miami was gettig a ton of buzz and he can say he will be here forever, something recruits have to view as a great thing. He needs to use this media momentum and that's he's committed to close on some new names.

Advertisement
This is recruiting momentum. One of the top jobs and his alma mater came calling and he decided to look into it but backed off. Miami was gettig a ton of buzz and he can say he will be here forever, something recruits have to view as a great thing. He needs to use this media momentum and that's he's committed to close on some new names.

Close on who we have already and get a surprise or two...man is moving us forward no matter what the negative people are saying!!

579.gif

Advertisement
if we could get griffin on campus within the next couple days and get valentine locked back up we will have momentum

Momentum from what? Nothing good will come out of this.

You dont think recruits will see that he was torn with going home to his dream job and then chose to come back? Idgaf if he got offered or not if he wanted to leave he'd fight for that job harder and he decided not to so what kid is going to ***** about that?

Agreed Jamaican. All of this will blow over. All of the girls on here asking for a hanging without any knowledge of what really transpired are truly sad.

#GrowUP

Advertisement

847.gif

Agreed Jamaican. All of this will blow over. All of the girls on here asking for a hanging without any knowledge of what really transpired are truly sad.

#GrowUP

Blow over? hit me up the first time we lose next year or allow 500 yds to a mediocre team. i hope i am wrong, but history might prove me right. Golden lost lot of respect for this and he was already trending downwards.

How is this momentum?

Al and PSU had a deal in place.

Munchak get's fired and PSU absolutely wants to see if he is interested.

Golden finds out and gives PSU an ultimatum. Send over a contract by 4pm today (Sunday) or I'm out.

No contract at 4pm and Golden backed off.

Again I ask what god **** momentum? Al wanted the job but realized he was the mistress not the bottom *****.

We got played. I wish our Administration had the balls to fire Golden (unless he fires No D) and get Petrino or Butch in here ASAP.

Now that would build momentum.

How is this momentum?

Golden finds out and gives PSU an ultimatum. Send over a contract by 4pm today (Sunday) or I'm out.

Again I ask what god **** momentum? Al wanted the job but realized he was the mistress not the bottom ****.

We got played. I wish our Administration had the balls to fire Golden (unless he fires No D) and get Petrino or Butch in here ASAP.

2 questions. 1. How do you know this and 2. You really want Petrino?

Advertisement
How is this momentum?

Again I ask what god **** momentum? Al wanted the job but realized he was the mistress not the bottom ****.

SMH if you really think this is how it went down

How is this momentum?

Again I ask what god **** momentum? Al wanted the job but realized he was the mistress not the bottom *****.

Lmao at this made up BS.

Advertisement
In my opinion if he was offered and didn't leave for the PSU job he will most likely be here until he is fired or get and NFL gig.

How is this momentum?

Lmao at this made up BS.

He's even got the time of the deadline...lol

How is this momentum?

Lmao at this made up BS.

He's even got the time of the deadline...lol

LOL that's soo funny huh? Your easily entertained.

Just relaying information from rivals.

So what do you guys believe happened? You believe Al didn't want to leave at all and just did a little flirting with PSU?

Whose in denial? LMAO

Advertisement
Back