Golden to PSU/Jimbo to LSU- A Parallel?

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Obviously Cuckbo's situation is a much higher level but what happens if it leaks that he WANTS to go to Baton Rouge but those Cajun deludinoids end up not wanting him in the end? I'm of the mindset that the LSU hire is going to end up being underwhelming (especially if USC and Texas are also in the market) but there is potential here for things to get ugly in Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
Man, I feel you. But thinking lsu is going ballz out for petrino and if they whiff, fedora. Going to overcompensate for offense.

Advertisement
The point being, of course, is that it's got around the locker room that Jimbo is a cuckmonster and he'd rather be coaching elsewhere.

You can see why Dalvin is saving himself for Draft Night.

Man, I feel you. But thinking lsu is going ballz out for petrino and if they whiff, fedora. Going to overcompensate for offense.

Makes sense but here's to hoping Jimbo somehow gets tangled up in their interview process. I want him to stay at FSU but I want it even more miserable than just the pain they'll suffer from a mediocre season or seasons.

Last edited:
One thing about lsu is that they are pretty judicious about their hires. Their last 2 hires haven't been blockbuster ones - don't think they'll have a blockbuster one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back