Golden rocks Phil Collins at practice today

DeadPoets

Senior
CROWN...THIS....MAN

[video]http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/um-hurricanes/miami-hurricanes-blog/sfl-seantrel-henderson-returns-other-miami-football-practice-notes-20120822,0,2257201.post[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden is the best thing for this fickle fanbase since Howard.
He knows how to reach out. The second we're back to winning football we are going to sell out home games vs FSU/VT/Clemson/GT etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
This "stuff" is all we got as fans until the season starts. If you want to be all "Just win already" then go hibernate for 9 more days or something. Posting "just win already" when we can't play the game for 9 more days is just retarded.

Who invited Buzz Killington anyways?

Advertisement
This "stuff" is all we got as fans until the season starts. If you want to be all "Just win already" then go hibernate for 9 more days or something. Posting "just win already" when we can't play the game for 9 more days is just retarded.

Who invited Buzz Killington anyways?
not surprised you can't grasp the gist of my post
god bless you anyway

Songs Garbage. Impress me by playing Rick Ross MC Hammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNlVMl-yHbc

You are a ****ing idiot. You obviously never sat in the OB with "In the Air Tonight" blaring. Special moments.
Songs Trash.

And you're a wigger.

It's such "trash" that Ray Lewis said:

1. You still go to that rabid motivational place before games by listening to Phil Collins and In the Air Tonight?

"Faithfully. I can't change it. That song depicts everything you've always dreamed of _ every moment you've dreamed, the places you are at and where you want to be. Phil Collins is the only short guy with a lot of power."

2. Phil Collins, Ray?

"I fell into the song years ago, as a child, when it was played on Miami Vice when the boats were going across the water. Once I got older, then I started really understanding that I could use it for my motivation. Energy. You ride off your heart, and your heart is where your treasure lies."

From Wiki:

The song is also played during the warmups of many NFL teams, including the Baltimore Ravens and Indianapolis Colts. Ray Lewis is an avid Phil Collins fan and is credited for the song's popularity as an NFL warmup anthem.

This song is part of Hurricane lore and history. What are you going to say next? Let's scrap the orange and green?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back