Golden proved he is THE guy

Advertisement
Golden probably slept like a rock last night after all that released adrenaline returned to a normal heart rate and satisfied reflection. Rest up Al, got more to do baby! And....thanks!

I will have it in the flashforward which is rendering out as we speak. Should be up in bout 2hrs.

People who did not realize this a long time ago simply could not see the forest for the trees.

Golden made it clear from the very beginning that he has the intelligence, leadership, work ethic, and organizational skills to bring us back from the depths. As he has said from day 1, it's about the process. Focusing on doing the right things - conditioning, film study, unselfishness, nutrition, fulfilling academic responsibilities, etc...- rather than the result, leads to success.

And the most amazing part is that he has done this under the unrelenting threat of sanctions. The guy is phenomenal.

My biggest concern remains the inevitable NFL courting, which I hope holds off for a couple of years.

Advertisement
Al is here for the long haul. You don't write a 100 page manual on bringing back the U just to jump ship. He has way more integrity then Butch.

People who did not realize this a long time ago simply could not see the forest for the trees.

Golden made it clear from the very beginning that he has the intelligence, leadership, work ethic, and organizational skills to bring us back from the depths. As he has said from day 1, it's about the process. Focusing on doing the right things - conditioning, film study, unselfishness, nutrition, fulfilling academic responsibilities, etc...- rather than the result, leads to success.

And the most amazing part is that he has done this under the unrelenting threat of sanctions. The guy is phenomenal.

My biggest concern remains the inevitable NFL courting, which I hope holds off for a couple of years.

Just go back to his introductory press conference. Golden just had 'it' from the very beginning. This wasn't going to be an easy task( and it was made much tougher by Shapiro-gate) but I think UM and Golden have turned the corner

Again, as Howard Schnellenberger once said, they are on a collision course with greatness

Advertisement
Our opponent is irrelevant to this discussion.

If you can't just look at our team with your own two eyes and see it, well then you are blind and there is no hope for you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back