Golden post game quote

Problem2

All-American
Premium
#UM Al Golden "We make no excuses. We're going to build a team that's going to handle our schedule one day."

Advertisement
-Al Golden on our broadcast "I'm 42 going on 60 right now."
-The key words in that lsst Al Golden quote are "one day."
-Al Golden "Jacory and Sean told the guys that they wished they had another year here and that's a compliment toward what we're doing."
-Al Golden "The biggest difference in our team is that they're listening to me and not you (meaning the media). No disrespect."

-Al Golden "Jacory and Sean told the guys that they wished they had another year here and that's a compliment toward what we're doing."
-Al Golden "The biggest difference in our team is that they're listening to me and not you (meaning the media). No disrespect."

It is said that this team was ever at this point. Think of the great teams they did not give a **** what the meida thought, and they diffently never listened to them.

He's doing the right things. Even my wife commented on it and was so pleased GOlden and the Canes got this win. Ugly or not, not a fuggin one of you recalls the 13-7 win over ECU back....back....back...in 1983

Hahaaa I didnt hear this but I like it... I'm sorry I thought that was the problem last year with some of the players...

Advertisement
Love golden... But thAt game had the same issues over and over. Penalties, drops, miscues

What happened to the canes?

This guy is going to do special things here. I see a little bit of Jim Harbaugh in him and could see that kind of career projection.

Advertisement
#UM Al Golden "We make no excuses. We're going to build a team that's going to handle our schedule one day."

Doesn't sound like a guy who's going to leave right now

That's what I took from that quote.

Heat of the moment statements, when he as more chances to hear offers and think about things, he may think differently.

I think and hope he stays, but I don't pay too much into suttle slips and statements like this for that reason.

Advertisement
I over looked this quote, don't even remember it. Al's balls sitting on my nose must've blocked my vision.

Those were my slurper days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back