Golden possible candidate at Michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
You never know. Offer them a buy 1 get 1 free with Golden and Blake.. they are looking for an AD as well

Michigan's BOT cannot possibly be nearly as damned stupid as the UM BOT.

We got the sorriest damned BOT in existence. EVER.

Advertisement
Sorry, but if you go .500 in year 4 at miami, you are unhireable in Div. 1. there is no way a power 5 AD is stupid enough.

Advertisement
why isn't this guy just fired? i can't stand he is like untouchable. what an arrogant prick on joe rose this morning.

Advertisement
Sorry, but if you go .500 in year 4 at miami, you are unhireable in Div. 1. there is no way a power 5 AD is stupid enough.
Dude your avatar is killing me? LMFAO who is that...looks like an old school cane, you know sort of in the Winslow, Quad Hill, Jeremy Shockey, etc. mold.

Golden will not be hired anywhere. His agent is putting his name out to the media to make Golden seem like a solid coach that other teams still want, probably in hopes of getting some smaller program like a Tulsa etc to bite. No one is hiring that incompetent ****.

Wouldn't it be nice if when UF gets McElwain, they come calling for Golden? I can dream.

Why would Michigan want him? Golden's biggest on-field weakness is defending teams who run straight at him over and over, and that's all they do in that sorry conference.

Advertisement
Back