Golden playing scared

LuCane should just close this thread. Clown gets told how flawed his reasoning is by multiple people, and isnt perceptive enough to even realize it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After looking at it again, I don't think we got conservative.

The running game was working fine, so you can't be mad at that.

I just think Coley Montana made ****ty adjustments. FSU started taking away the middle of the field and we didn't answer.

sharp post

2nd half

Brad kayaa pass
Duke johnson rush 10 yds
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 2yd
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass middle 20 yds
Duke rush 5
Duke rush 7
Yearby rush 6
Yearby rush 3
Kayaa pass deep ball to coley bad pass...
Kayaa pass

Duke rush 6
Duke rush 4
Duke rush -1
Kayaa 33 yd pass... Fumbled

Duke rush 7
Duke rush 28
Kayaa pass
Yearby 6
Yearby 4
Kayaa pass
Duke rush 1
Kayaa pass
Fg

Johnson -1
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass

Kayaa pass
Duke run
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Kayaa pass
Yearby run
Pass
Pass

Let off pedal???? Like i said think of something else or rewatch the game and step back for a minute before playing the blame game

Discuss please we call these facts

Since you're throwing this up in multiple threads, I suppose I'll throw my comment in accordingly:

This doesn't prove absolutely anything without context. As an example, we could have come out and thrown the ball every single play of the 2nd half. But, if each one of those was a shovel pass out of a goal line formation, your ESPN play-by-play copy and paste would be misleading.

I'm conveying my point through hyperbole with the simple point you'll understand that an empty copy and paste without the explanation of what we were attacking (or NOT attacking vis-a-vis the 1st half, as a comparison), is flawed.

like i said explain where we let up? where golden got conservative or coley whoever? duke gashed them over and over conservative? giving the ball to your best player? we made that adjustment it was a good one.... i bring facts thats all i ask for back... clock is on

Advertisement
explain how this "conservative approach" cost us the game last nite... i watched the game 3 times still cant find it... also if you could define conservative is it running the ball with duke gaining 5 yds a carry? is it the pace we play at even though we have played at a slow pace all year ranked 123 out of 144 teams in pace...

Advertisement
Back