Golden on WQAM: 10/27/14

Advertisement
Advertisement
Al is in the zone now baby. I think the light came on during that VT game.

College Football should prepare their collective anuses. Al Golden coming

:rickflair2:

Al-Golden-on-the-field.jpg

I saw Golden running up and down the sidelines, jumping around like he had a spark plug wire up his butt, and it was embarrassing.

It's like he's not accustomed to winning football games.

. . . . oh.

Advertisement
I saw Golden running up and down the sidelines, jumping around like he had a spark plug wire up his butt, and it was embarrassing.

. . . . oh.

I agree. He looked like he was coaching for his job which tells me that there is serious heat on him. His fist victory was no banner flown before the game. BTW, what happened with that? Did people get taken or is it going toward another game TBD?

. . . . oh.

I agree. He looked like he was coaching for his job which tells me that there is serious heat on him. His fist victory was no banner flown before the game. BTW, what happened with that? Did people get taken or is it going toward another game TBD?

For whatever reason, the plane didn't fly. The organizer has a "credit" with that banner company, so it'll be flown at some other upcoming game.

Advertisement
Chickillo is moving over other teams inexperienced guard on the O-Line, moving all over the defensive front on third downs and nickle. A poor mans JJ Watt.

"poor man's Watt?"

You mean bankrupt and homeless man's.

I can't believe you compared Chick to a NFL DPOY.

. . . . oh.

I agree. His Fat Sloppy *** looks Stupid jumping around like a circus clown.

Fly The F*cking Banner......

Advertisement

. . . . oh.

I agree. His Fat Sloppy *** looks Stupid jumping around like a circus clown.

Fly The F*cking Banner......

the one where he ran over and pointed to where the punt went out of bounds was ridiculous to me, he looked like a bad special teams coach, wait what?

. . . . oh.

I thought his spotting the ball for the refs was special...and the refs were grateful.

Advertisement
Back