Golden on the radio

He's talking about JC Jackson or Dalvin Cook. Pretty confident about that.

I think we're getting both, personally.

Interesting that golden is supposedly so sharp w his words that he'd use plural nouns to describe either or recruit

Advertisement
Pen + Paper = I believe

Until then, i'm enjoying everybody acting like little girls talking who likes who! LMAO!:cigar:

Last edited:
Exciting love this time of year wish there was college games getting played but **** the BCS come on AL rap it up late Christmas present like last year AQM this year JC, Cook, and Rudolph :stormwarning::neonu:

Advertisement
I just realized this was about kiy Hester... He committed to them then waited to get home and tell his mom to announce... I hope I'm wrong but it makes sense.

Now to go full blown conspiracy theorist on this!

Cook told coaches he would announce for The U at the UA game but Carroll got excited and tweeted out the bat signal. (I know it was for the FAA papers in reality).

/end wet dream

Negative ghost rider. The Carroll tweet was for Cook signing the FAA papers, and it was cleared by Golden. Word on the street was that it was in part to help build some momentum and local pressure for Cook to sign with us. Brilliant move IMO. Kind of gave Cook a little taste of how crazy his hometown fans would go if he decided to stay home and keep it all in the family.

It was obvious that UM received a silent commit. That was the reason for the bat signal. It had nothing to do with a players signing FAA papers.

Cook told coaches he would announce for The U at the UA game but Carroll got excited and tweeted out the bat signal. (I know it was for the FAA papers in reality).

/end wet dream

Negative ghost rider. The Carroll tweet was for Cook signing the FAA papers, and it was cleared by Golden. Word on the street was that it was in part to help build some momentum and local pressure for Cook to sign with us. Brilliant move IMO. Kind of gave Cook a little taste of how crazy his hometown fans would go if he decided to stay home and keep it all in the family.

It was obvious that UM received a silent commit. That was the reason for the bat signal. It had nothing to do with a players signing FAA papers.
I hope your spot on about the bat signal but the radio quote could be about kiy Hester how he wanted to waited to tell his mom about it.

Advertisement

/end wet dream

I hope your spot on about the bat signal but the radio quote could be about kiy Hester how he wanted to waited to tell his mom about it.
I thought the radio quote said the silent was going to announce at all-star game. Not when after he got home to tell his mom 1st.

Am I wrong?

/end wet dream

I thought the radio quote said the silent was going to announce at all-star game. Not when after he got home to tell his mom 1st.

Am I wrong?

All-star game was never mentioned.

/end wet dream

Since when? When does BC send out "welcome to the U" for "silent commits"? And for the 9000th time. Silent Commit = No commit. Means NOTHING. Kid can "silently commit" to every school recruiting him. Im not buying that it was for any "silent commit".

/end wet dream

Since when? When does BC send out "welcome to the U" for "silent commits"? And for the 9000th time. Silent Commit = No commit. Means NOTHING. Kid can "silently commit" to every school recruiting him. Im not buying that it was for any "silent commit".

In that case, nothing is ever solid until signing day, so you should probably just leave this board till then.

Advertisement
Just remember when people commit elsewhere hold your tears, y'all listening to some of these sources like they straight truth..

I am not a source and have no insider information. But today I heard Golden on WQAM on the Hurricane hotline clearly say that there was excitement with recruiting. That now you have kids that say coach I am committed to you but would like to hold off and announce at an all star game . It might not be Dalvin Cook.. but man… It sure sounded like he gave a hint. No names were specifically mention. Zagaki kept saying the "We know you are not allowed to talk about recruits by name " catchphrase and I bet he didn't even now that we can actually mention Cook by name because of the FAA papers. So basically Golden was able to be cryptic and all general as usual except for that one little tidbit that really caught my attention. So do I think Dalvin is coming as of now despite what all the insiders such as money, peter and Glory have said? Yes.. Yes I do !

Cook:

Wants to be a program changer
Wants to play with a team that's like family
will announce at the UA game
Brennan Tweets a "WELCOME TO THE U" when he visits and a caps lock one is for just signing the FAA papers?/ GTFO and he should be ashamed of himself if he did just for that.

So what was Golden selling Cook? Program changer i.e difference between needed and wanted, a chance to play with his boy Yearby, Darling and go to the same school as his brother plus appease the majority of his family that wants him here. Golden today mentions about recruits saying they are excited about the program and that now they are saying "coach I am committed but want to hold off for all star games and such". That sounds too much like a Dalvin Cook to me.

So why all the FSU Buzz? IMO Cook is playing it close to the vest. Notice how ppl keep saying Gators or Noles but not the Canes. isn't that fishy? When his "brother" Yearby is UM bound and in his ear? When he wants to play with family? Even nearby himself thinks he might end up a Cane per some of the insiders here, and lets not forget Yearby said his voice is the one that had the most influence with Cook. I think Yearby's injury was a blessing in disguise and my GUESS is that Cook is a Cane .

/end wet dream

Are you really arguing about this?

/end wet dream

In that case, nothing is ever solid until signing day, so you should probably just leave this board till then.

LOL. Duh. Many of us say that every year. There is no such thing as a "lock" until the LOI is in, AND until they qualify. But there are some degrees of comfort. A kid who is a solid commit, recruiting for us, is qualified, and not taking visits, you can feel pretty good about.

On the opposite extreme, is the "silent commit". A "silent commit" means D*CK. And I cant think of the last time BC has sent out a "wecome to the U" tweet for a "silent commit". For one thing, no one knows sh*t about any "silent commit". Its nothing but speculation by people on here. More importantly, a kid can commit to every program he wants. It has just traditionally been a way for a kid to hold a spot for himself with any program that has offered him, while he considered other options, or maybe waited for something better.

And why the F*ck should I leave the board? Im not the one having a hissy fit over Cook or Dixon. I dont let this sh*t drive me crazy. I find it interesting, but have followed it long enough to know how it goes. Expect the worst, and hope for the best.

Just remember when people commit elsewhere hold your tears, y'all listening to some of these sources like they straight truth..

I am not a source and have no insider information. But today I heard Golden on WQAM on the Hurricane hotline clearly say that there was excitement with recruiting. That now you have kids that say coach I am committed to you but would like to hold off and announce at an all star game . It might not be Dalvin Cook.. but man… It sure sounded like he gave a hint. No names were specifically mention. Zagaki kept saying the "We know you are not allowed to talk about recruits by name " catchphrase and I bet he didn't even now that we can actually mention Cook by name because of the FAA papers. So basically Golden was able to be cryptic and all general as usual except for that one little tidbit that really caught my attention. So do I think Dalvin is coming as of now despite what all the insiders such as money, peter and Glory have said? Yes.. Yes I do !

Cook:

Wants to be a program changer
Wants to play with a team that's like family
will announce at the UA game
Brennan Tweets a "WELCOME TO THE U" when he visits and a caps lock one is for just signing the FAA papers?/ GTFO and he should be ashamed of himself if he did just for that.

So what was Golden selling Cook? Program changer i.e difference between needed and wanted, a chance to play with his boy Yearby, Darling and go to the same school as his brother plus appease the majority of his family that wants him here. Golden today mentions about recruits saying they are excited about the program and that now they are saying "coach I am committed but want to hold off for all star games and such". That sounds too much like a Dalvin Cook to me.

So why all the FSU Buzz? IMO Cook is playing it close to the vest. Notice how ppl keep saying Gators or Noles but not the Canes. isn't that fishy? When his "brother" Yearby is UM bound and in his ear? When he wants to play with family? Even nearby himself thinks he might end up a Cane per some of the insiders here, and lets not forget Yearby said his voice is the one that had the most influence with Cook. I think Yearby's injury was a blessing in disguise and my GUESS is that Cook is a Cane .

/end wet dream

Are you really arguing about this?

LOL, yes, because I gave my view of the "wecome to the U" tweet the day it happened, and the following day, several posters whose opinions I respect, and who knows people with ties the program, confirmed they had heard similar things to my hypothesis as to why BC tweeted what he did.

You guys are reading tea leaves at this point. Setting yourselves up for some big disappointments.

Advertisement
I just realized this was about kiy Hester... He committed to them then waited to get home and tell his mom to announce... I hope I'm wrong but it makes sense.

516.gif

/end wet dream

Am I wrong?

After listening to this, don't get your hopes up at all. He mentioned nothing regarding an "All Star" game. Now sure where the f*** OP got that.

Additionally, this could have applied for Hester.

He wouldn't be ruining the surprise. The only ppl who listen to that show are die hard canes fans. Hello half the ppl posted couldn't even confirm what show it was said on..hahaha
So what a UF or FSU troll comes to this board and post on uf/fsu boards "canes fan think they are getting cook because al golden said..blah,blah,blah". Then they say "he's coming to us, remember our insider said "his great aunt was told by her niece that his grandmother said she like jimbo"

When ppl post here what FSU/UF fans say on their message boards we laugh..no different.

Advertisement
Back