Golden on the radio

He's talking about JC Jackson or Dalvin Cook. Pretty confident about that.

I think we're getting both, personally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
he sounds way to positive .said first time since he is here, miami is miami again. something is up with either jc or dalvin or both. or maybe dixon. wouldnt be surprised if he pulled another dlineman.

Advertisement
His exact words at 20:40 when referring to recruits: Hey coach I'm coming, I got a secret and I'm just gonna hold on for a little bit but I will announce for you guys" Still… Cook is playing the "secret" game saying he's the only one who knows where he will go ect. Again just my opinion and hope it comes true. I just think that for Golden to sound this excited its because he knows something major is about to happen. Like that didn't sound like a guy that was struggling with recruiting or that was worried at all. IDk if its because he knows Hester committed over the weekend or what. But to me when he talks about those "silent" recruits he sounds pumped.

That could be the Kiy Hester story, although that was just a "let me tell my mom first." ****, I'm just trying to stay level-headed but eff it. This is recruiting. It's necessary to be a lunatic if you are going to follow this isht on the daily. Cook coming!!!! Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your husbands!!! (And if he ain't coming, hide your pills and sharp objects.)

Advertisement
did he mention cook at all? he is allowed to name him since he signed papers

Not going to read through all the pages on this but.... I don't believe Al can mention any names. I am pretty sure it is against NCAA rules even if they have signed a financial aid package.

To those trying to guess which recruit he is speaking about ..

"Recruits" and "kids" are plural nouns

Advertisement
Back