Golden "learned alot" about the team

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 11s
Is there ever a point you say 'are we doing something wrong?' @GoldenAl: "All the time...make no mistake, from me down, u look at every play

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 20s
.@GoldenAl: "We gotta look at it, we gotta study it and we gotta own it, and that's hard.''

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 17s
Golden agrees that Duke "gashed" Miami in the running game last year. So what'll change? "We didn't execute well enough..."

lolz

Follow up question: When have we ever executed well enough under Golden?

If the answer is "never," and our 1-16 record on the road against ranked teams would back that up, then coaching is the problem. Coaches are supposed to teach players how to execute, right?

Advertisement
he'll put 8 in the box this weekend and Duke will proceed to throw it all over us... His response will be "see... we don't have a crystal ball. But, we did limit them to only ____ rushes"

We have leaders at all 3 levels on defense..........Seniors Chickillo and Perryman, Howard at Cb but we are 2-2 and scrambling vs Duke this weekend. Coaching and chemistry is just plain bad!!

Need to keep the momentum going. Coach Kuntsniff needs to do the dilation and curetage on Albortion.

I'm scared of that line shooting from 4.5 to 7, but if coach Kuntsniff and his veteran QB Boone, his all ACC WR Crowder and his solid running game can keep answering Kaaya's TD passes we got a shot. We really got a shot.

Key will be for Duke to keep answering because UM has shown a willingness to eventually quit. I have no doubt that Kaaya will light them up and be a pain in my *** all game long .

is there any way we can achieve what we want while still winning?

say give up 600yds, but win?

Advertisement
Duke needs to blitz like madmen. Our running backs stink to high heaven at picking up blitzers. Kayaa does not play well under pressure.

From then it's just about their offense shredding our defense aka business as usual. Offensively they have shredded us every year since Golden's been in charge, so I have no doubt they will score and score often. The question with Duke is can they stuff the run and rattle Kayaa into making bad decisions, which as a freshman he is prone to do under duress.

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 25m
Al Golden says he learned a lot about his team in Lincoln and players "grew up." Mentions Bush, Walford, Berrios, Owens

What the **** is this fool talking about? Compare this to how Spurrier reacted after their win against Vandy.

Oh and this gem

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 21m
Al Golden says it was a "misconception" that playbook wasn't open for Kaaya vs. Louisville.

He said himself after the game that they should have opened it up more. Lying on his **** self. Tired of it mane

Go Duke indeed, **** these ********

If south Florida had even one slightly decent reporter that covers UM, the following quote would have been immediately thrown at him:

On whether these two games coming up will be opportunities to open things up for Kaaya:

I think that’s a fair criticism. We probably could have or should have opened it up a little bit more for him just based on where he is as a player in his mind. "

http://www.chatsports.com/miami-hur...aks-down-Miamis-loss-at-Louisville-0-10338603

Advertisement
I'm convinced Golden wasn't prepared for the onslaught of negativity after the Nebraska loss. In his mind he took an underdog to a tough place to play and that team stayed reasonably close for the majority of the game. Golden was smiling in a sideline huddle during a late time out. I think it was our final possession when we were trying for the meaningless touchdown. At the time I remember thinking, this guy just doesn't get it, he's going to be raked for this outcome, and deservedly so.

I'm convinced Golden wasn't prepared for the onslaught of negativity after the Nebraska loss. In his mind he took an underdog to a tough place to play and that team stayed reasonably close for the majority of the game. Golden was smiling in a sideline huddle during a late time out. I think it was our final possession when we were trying for the meaningless touchdown. At the time I remember thinking, this guy just doesn't get it, he's going to be raked for this outcome, and deservedly so.

This, precisely. He has a middling Big 10 mentality. He truly believed we got a moral victory on the road with a true freshman starting QB. It's like he's coaching Purdue, Iowa, or Indiana. He does not belong in Coral Gables.

In his view, that moral victory is another brick to stack in his 10-year plan. What is left unsaid is that his process will only lead to perpetual ACC mediocrity.

lol....oh goldie locks. i've never seen this guy take responsibility for anything. i thought golden was going to be decent here...i had hope. i even defended him earlier this season. but as i think about it, there were some warning signs on the wall. golden sweats perfusely when confronted w/ direct questions. everytime he lies, his arm pits are like the waterfalls of the north. he nevers answers a question directly and he only has three answers no matter what the subject matter.... "we have to execute better, it starts w/ me, and we'll have to look at the tape and see what went wrong." that's it. golden has made an excuse every year... yr 1: new scheme, new process. yr 2: we were too young, the cloud. yr 3: the cloud have just been lifted, we are still building. yr 4: tbd (but since we're playing so many true frosh, it'll be we were too young.) wash, rinse, repeat.

Cutcliffe will have our D on our heels the whole ****img game. The run to pass ratio may end up a perfect 50/50 with 40+ points on the board. I see a shoutout coming. Our O looked Alive last week and if Coley can keep it up with the play calling we will have success on O.

Advertisement
At this point, the best thing to happen is, ten seconds before the end of the game Saturday, Golden vapor locks.

No contract to pay, and Butch brings us back from the ashes.

Advertisement
Al gon' be a great politician one day. Says a whole bunch of stuff about taking responsibility while never actually doing it. Kind of brilliant actually.

I'm so ******* tired of his "Execution" excuses. AlFraud has worn out his welcome down here.

Would consider giving up a digit to get the Ol' Ball Coach down here. Imagine the Fun N Gun he'd be running with our Athletes.

Advertisement
Back