Golden "learned alot" about the team

Problem2

All-American
Premium
ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 25m
Al Golden says he learned a lot about his team in Lincoln and players "grew up." Mentions Bush, Walford, Berrios, Owens

What the **** is this fool talking about? Compare this to how Spurrier reacted after their win against Vandy.

Oh and this gem

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 21m
Al Golden says it was a "misconception" that playbook wasn't open for Kaaya vs. Louisville.

He said himself after the game that they should have opened it up more. Lying on his **** self. Tired of it mane

Go Duke indeed, **** these ********

Advertisement
The best thing that could happen to this program is for David Cutcliffe to end this reign of terror. Name Coley is interim HC, fire the entire defensive staff and go from there.

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 25m
Al Golden says he learned a lot about his team in Lincoln and players "grew up." Mentions Bush, Walford, Berrios, Owens

What the **** is this fool talking about? Compare this to how Spurrier reacted after their win against Vandy.

Oh and this gem

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 21m
Al Golden says it was a "misconception" that playbook wasn't open for Kaaya vs. Louisville.

He said himself after the game that they should have opened it up more. Lying on his **** self. Tired of it mane

spurrier is Coach..he knew is team in Jan..while al was out pimping for the PSU job

I thinks his blood pressure is so high that's he's now delusional. He was previously in denial, now he's not even living in reality

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 25m

Oh and this gem

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 21m

We are gonna beat Duke Saturday, dont see a loss, but best believe they are gonna put 300 on the ground again.........
The blueprint is so easy a 10 year old could execute it, but in the end I think we put up more points then them. Remember Duke does suck this year. Unfortunately after we win Al will call this a huge conference win......

Advertisement
I would hope Walford grew up, he's a ****** Sr. Also, he made no effort to come back at the ball that was picked. He has played very well but his body language is dog ****. Watch him out there. He thinks he's Gods gift.

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 25m

Oh and this gem

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 21m

That right there. Spurrier ripped his team a new ******* for winning a conference game by two touchdowns. Our coach is claiming moral victories because we kept the score within 2 touchdowns against a slightly above average Big 10 team with a WR playing quarterback and a neanderthal coaching them.

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 25m

Oh and this gem

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 21m

We are gonna beat Duke Saturday, dont see a loss, but best believe they are gonna put 300 on the ground again.........
The blueprint is so easy a 10 year old could execute it, but in the end I think we put up more points then them. Remember Duke does suck this year. Unfortunately after we win Al will call this a huge conference win......

we suck too. we've lost to every team w a heartbeat so far (lville had a faint one) and they ripped us last year by double digits

Advertisement
Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 11s
Is there ever a point you say 'are we doing something wrong?' @GoldenAl: "All the time...make no mistake, from me down, u look at every play

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 20s
.@GoldenAl: "We gotta look at it, we gotta study it and we gotta own it, and that's hard.''

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 17s
Golden agrees that Duke "gashed" Miami in the running game last year. So what'll change? "We didn't execute well enough..."

lolz

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 29s
Golden: "Sometimes when I say 'we didn't execute well enough,' people think I'm talking about the players. It's all of us."

**** YOU AL

Is there ever a point you say 'are we doing something wrong?' @GoldenAl: "All the time...make no mistake, from me down, u look at every play

.@GoldenAl: "We gotta look at it, we gotta study it and we gotta own it, and that's hard.''

Golden agrees that Duke "gashed" Miami in the running game last year. So what'll change? "We didn't execute well enough..."

lolz

Lol, guy is a typical loser. I see it all the time with consultants in my line of business. They come in says all the right buzzwords, makes huge promises, sounds great. Final product ends up being garbage, but you already paid them and they move on. This guy is all flash and no substance. He's incapable of making difficult decisions. He's a coward and a whimp.

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 25m

Oh and this gem

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 21m

I think we should win but I don't think the offense will score at will... Duke has a good secondary... Our offense only has seen 1 good defense... Nebraska defense isn't that good... I think it will be tough for our offense for the remainder of conference play but our defense should shine in games against UVA and VT because their offense sucks... This game will be close... They have some good receivers as well so we'll see...

Advertisement
Hurricanes Football ‏@CanesFootball 1m

Golden says older guys need to step up to help young guys learn what it takes to be consistent.

THIS GUY. #ITSTARTSWITHME

Blah blah blah is all I hear. No thanks, I won't be buying anymore used cars from you .

Last edited:

lolz
:madstare:

Advertisement

lolz

BRUH YOU GET PAID 2 MILLION A YEAR TO BE A ******* COACH. IT SHOULD NOT BE HARD. GOT **** HE IS SO DUMB

Does Al listen to his own press conference man this dude literally talks in circles...

I am truly convinced he is BI-Polar....lolol

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 25m

Oh and this gem

ESPN ACC ‏@ESPN_ACC 21m

Golden says "everything starts with him," yet the one chance he has where he could actually prove that something truly was his fault -- by admitting that he and Coley butchered the play calling against Louisville when it is blatantly obvious -- he fails to take responsibility. The guy is a used car salesman and takes responsibility for nothing.

Advertisement
Back